What's new

Why are Muslim nations behind the West and the Far East?

As I said, Indian Military doctrine doesn't seem to believe in UCAVs

Ahahahaha
India can not develop even ROUSTAM UAV

Come back again when your country is able to achieve this:

We dont need your outdated technologies
Come back again when your country is able to achieve this

1684949201998.jpeg

1684948881738.jpeg

1684948859504.jpeg

KIZILELMA and F-16 in formation flight

KIZILELMA to help F-16 for air to air combat in the next a few years

A new era in aviation ... first time in the world
Unmanned fighter jet and manned fighter jet flew together at the same time

Air to air combat ( KIZILELMA )

-- AESA Radar
-- BOZDOGAN , GOKDOGAN , GOKHAN air to air Missiles
-- low radar cross-section for significant advantage in low visibility
-- internal weapon bay for stealth flight capability

1682919623446-jpeg.927151

Last edited:
Everything from Aircraft carriers to nuclear submarines to AEW&CS to ICBMs to Destroyers to attack helicopters, everything is outdated except some Turkish toys which get squatted with ease everywhere they go to fight or the toys recently built out of haste :lol:.

No, not because of Mullahs. Because we are not well educated like the Japanese for example.
leave it alone dude, stop trying to defend mullahs, they stand convicted by history. been 500 years and no major scientific or technological achievement out of our mullahs AT ALL!

declared radio as haram
declared television as haram
played the central role in breaking the caliphate
the list goes on and on.

just concentrate on daaris, paynchas, belly size and khatnas, nikahs and divorces, nothing else!

mullahs can't even hold a candle light to the true scholars of the past that achieved great heights in not only Islamic jurisprudence but also biology, medicine, mathematics, physics and other sciences and technology.

mullahs are the problem, not the solution.

LOL dont blame on Mullah

Who make them Mullah in the first place ?

Mullah/ Islamic preachers are vary in knowledge and wise. It is the society who make that type of Mullah influential or not.

So in the end, Muslim nations should improve their education quality so they can choose better Mullah/Islamic preachers as their source of Islamic knowledge.

Muslim nations should also have good Islamic Universities which study Islam until Phd level so that the nation can produce high quality Islamic Preacher/leaders/Mullah

definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

keep chasing mullahs expecting different results!

Everything from Aircraft carriers to nuclear submarines to AEW&CS to ICBMs to Destroyers to attack helicopters, everything is outdated except some Turkish toys which get squatted with ease everywhere they go to fight or the toys recently built out of haste :lol:.

India can not develop even Attack Helicopter and India use Israeli Radar technology

ICBM and Nuclear Submarine my *** even Pakistan has nuclear weapons
Russia can not use nuclear weapons in Ukraine
so India is a joke in conventional technology

and Your shitty Destroyers with 32 Israeli BARAK Missiles can not stop even 250 Turkish UCAV fire power

even 20 TB-2 UCAVs to carry 80 KEMANKES Kamikaze Drones for swarm attack on your shitty Destroyer to hit Radar Systems and game over

range of 250 km
1684834248775-jpeg.931197

1684950785511.jpeg

even 10 AKINCI UCAVs to carry 80 KUZGUN-TJ Missiles for swarm attack on enemy Destroyer
and game over

range of 180+ km
1684834088378-jpeg.931196

10 AKINCI UCAV to carry 40 CAKIR anti-ship Missiles to hit enemy Warship

range of 150km
1684834543764-jpeg.931201

10 AKINCI UCAV to carry 40 TRLG-230 supersonic Missiles to hit enemy Warship

range of 150km
1684834414220-jpeg.931198

AKINCI UCAV to carry even 280 km SOM anti-ship Missile
1684834829215-png.931205

Last edited:
Turkish toys which get squatted with ease everywhere they go to fight or the toys recently built out of haste :lol:.

250 Turkish UCAVs are enough to turn outdated Indian Army into crap of metal

Turkish UCAVs destroyed 1.000+ military equipment in Syria,Libya,Karabakh and Ukraine
1684950929249.png

even 60-250-500-700 km Turkish Kamikazr Drones are enough to turn outdated Indian Army into crap of metal
1684951173157.jpeg

1684951220601.jpeg

1684951118591.jpeg

1684951194060.jpeg

1684951150267.jpeg

1684951291025.jpeg

1684951239194.jpeg

1684951352317.jpeg

1684951140217.jpeg

even 60 km ALPAGUT Kamikaze Drone with 11 kg warhead enough to destroy Indian Army Tanks .. IIR and TV seeker to hit even moving Tanks
1684951942373.png

Last edited:
Sarrr thats why I said, Turkey supa powa.
Endia is nothing.

1 trillion enemies destroyed by Turk weapons, mashallah love erdogan!

How's being secular bad ? Without it turkey would just become a complete copy of Pakistan

Secularism weakens a country. You have a divided society that don t move for the same goals... this a flaw and this is why a consider a country bets for secularism will always be weak. Media is interested in secularism because they want certain countries to be weak.

Last edited:
If you look towards the West like USA, France, UK, Canada, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Italy, Spain,

and when you look at the Far East countries like China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, and Singapore why are we are behind in science and technology?

An intellectual asked why? Because we are not well educated in the hard sciences and social sciences and the academic disciplines.

How many undergraduates, associate degrees, master degrees, and college diplomas graduates do Muslim majority countries produce?

To bridge the gap, we need to learn industrialization, how to improve governance, how to improve the economy, manufacturing techniques, improve standard of living,
improve the reputation of our countries, and agricultural output of our countries.

People are invited to give their views. We are looking for constructive criticism, and not insults.

Regards.
Great post.

Let me answer it another way. What I see from most muslim countries is quality of education and aspiration to improve on it. First getting a degree it just what it is - get a degree and get a job. End of story - get married done... nothing happens after. Next what is the quality of education - this is poor and controlled in most parts by the govt which has elite mafia who keep the masses below. Even if you graduate you cannot break thru the glass ceiling.
Education institutions - dont encourage out of the box thinking. Outsource ideas vs nurturing them from a ground zero. You fail but you will learn something. That does not exist.
Institutions and then the industries are nurturing grounds. In muslim countries with the exception of Turkey, Indonesia, Malaysia - the rest are rotten to the core - Iran has an amazing degree of potential in knowledge but the mafia there cripples their potential.

Great post.

Let me answer it another way. What I see from most muslim countries is quality of education and aspiration to improve on it. First getting a degree it just what it is - get a degree and get a job. End of story - get married done... nothing happens after. Next what is the quality of education - this is poor and controlled in most parts by the govt which has elite mafia who keep the masses below. Even if you graduate you cannot break thru the glass ceiling.
Education institutions - dont encourage out of the box thinking. Outsource ideas vs nurturing them from a ground zero. You fail but you will learn something. That does not exist.
Institutions and then the industries are nurturing grounds. In muslim countries with the exception of Turkey, Indonesia, Malaysia - the rest are rotten to the core - Iran has an amazing degree of potential in knowledge but the mafia there cripples their potential.
Even Iran is very backward because they play the sectarian card and is sanctioned.

Malaysia is one of the better Muslim countries.

Even Iran is very backward because they play the sectarian card and is sanctioned.

Malaysia is one of the better Muslim countries.
yes but the educational institutions are at amazing level. I was invited on a sabattical. I was very very impressed at the level of intellect of the students and researchers.

Alas, the political system is attrocious.

yes but the educational institutions are at amazing level. I was invited on a sabattical. I was very very impressed at the level of intellect of the students and researchers.

Alas, the political system is attrocious.
Yes their leadership is quite retarded, the way they have done their foreign policy.

@Predd

Hey Indiot, Afghanistan is our neighbouring country, we can incorporate it into Pakistan whenever we wish.

Now shoo! why are you even on a Pakistani forum.

There are so many cases of muslims gathering around certain clerics in modern Sunni Islam.
Don't know what you mean by 'gathering around'. In Saudi Arabia, MBS crushed the clerical establishment in a few years which no one thought was possible. Now they have ceremonial yes-men as priests. He confidently restricts Muslim religious practises and promotes parties, concerts, and Halloween. Foreign Policy magazine had a picture of MBS and MBZ with an article heading, 'World's most powerful Islamophobes'.

Arabs mostly follow ancient tradition of loyalty to rulers who offer piety to the chief god. Religiosity is for show. If the ruler turns tyrannical, not much they can do. They needed the West to dislodge Saddam and Gaddafi. They have fabricated a Hadith [narration] that says, be loyal to a tyrannical ruler as long as he lets you pray. The Quran is opposite, it says speak truth to power. A prominent cleric in Saudi Arabia very recently told MBS 'fear God' in a video message and fled to the UK for his life. That is enough to get him jailed, punished/tortured, and possibly executed.

Now, in Sunni Afghanistan religious leaders call themselves Mullah and in Shia Iran they call themselves Ayatullah. These are exceptions. Nobody calls themselves Mullah or Ayatullah in Makkah and Medinah and in most of the Muslim world. They are invented titles, likely originating from older cultural/religious practises. Muslim means 'with Islam', literally. Mullah means 'with God'. Ayatullah means 'Sign of God'. Literal meanings of these titles potentially violate the creed of Islam which rejects partnering with God.

Last edited:
As I said, Indian Military doctrine doesn't seem to believe in UCAVs, they didn't import any of them even if they felt it necessary. We all saw those Turkish toys being whacked by adversaries of its users.

And as I said, Turks jumping over UAVs is like a kid who is celebrating assembling his first DIY drone. Aviation isn't that simple, these require experience, capital and infra.

Come back again when your country is able to achieve this:

Just like your indigenous T129 is Turkish and not AW129, similarly your T625 has got nothing to do with AW169 :lol:.

Stop showing me prototypes, show me something that actually works and has been flying for years, thinking the world will believe you that you built so many supa dupa weapons without much experience all together in a few years is laughable.

Can't even build basic intermediate trainer aircrafts lol.

Typical dalit tunni mentality, if India is behind in a particular field it means it's not important, irrelevant, and other countries are wasting their time. Such is the case for UCAVs, most developed militaries are racing towards developing UCAVs with AI, but just because india is behind, its not important lol. When they do eventually get round to cobbling together something, you and your other dalit tunnis will be jumping up and down and beating your drum from the rooftop proclaiming "advanced vedic tiknarlagy" lol

Secularism weakens a country. You have a divided society that don t move for the same goals... this a flaw and this is why a consider a country bets for secularism will always be weak. Media is interested in secularism because they want certain countries to be weak.

I guess that's why most Muslim majority countries are so united, I mean it's not as if they suffer from sectarian bloodshed, terrorism, and civil wars, is it?!

Kid Muslims were the founders of most science fields. We invented Algebra. We did great in medicine, chemistry, astronomy and several other fields.

Typical Muslim response these day, living in the past. What have Muslims contributed of any significant scientific value in the past 2-300 years? Look at the way you treat people like Abdus Salam. Most Muslims view science with suspicion, in case it takes them away from their delusional beliefs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom