What's new

Why are Indians so overconfident about themselves? [VIDEO]

Status
Not open for further replies.
India is most underdeveloped nation in South Asia they cannot compete with the world simple... They don't have good doctors, good engineers, good hospitals, good military, good relations with countries around them, no independent foreign policy, huge deficit, they tax foreign workers which is why the foreign workers are skipping India, and huge corruption, 1/3 homes in India have no electricity, no rights for minorites... These are only few of the problems that India has to clean up so PLEASE India stick to your nation and stop talking about Pakistan thanks

lol ... if you want to be you are better,then you cannot do that by desperately trying to prove that others are not as good as they seem to be.
Instead,you have to actually do something to be better,mere words of baseless criticism wont hold a flag.
India has gone through massive economic and social reforms,has a huge workforce of skilled personnel,and most important,we dont spend our days whining about why other countries didnt help us,why are we so messed up.Instead,we take our destiny in our own hands and work for it.

So,if you want something good to happen for your country,work for it,shed some sweat,we are doing quite good over here,no need to be concerned about it.

India is most underdeveloped nation in South Asia they cannot compete with the world simple... They don't have good doctors, good engineers, good hospitals, good military, good relations with countries around them, no independent foreign policy, huge deficit, they tax foreign workers which is why the foreign workers are skipping India, and huge corruption, 1/3 homes in India have no electricity, no rights for minorites... These are only few of the problems that India has to clean up so PLEASE India stick to your nation and stop talking about Pakistan thanks
And with so many problem we are growing. Man i am really overconfident that slowly we will solve all these problem. And once these problems are solved, think about the speed at which we will grow. Must be Hypersonic...Confident

So you are looking for Akhand Bharat huh?
We already have Akand Bharat. Do you know meaning of Akhand, it means Integrated, and we are integrated. We all have one identity despite we are different in language, religons, ethinicity. We all are Indian. Thats the Akhand/Integrated Bharat.

Nothing wrong in believing what you want to believe, but I'll have to disagree with you.

Good.

I think India has no good engineers and doctors because India has not been able to produce one that really opens eye to the world.

Pakistan patient successfully gets operated with brain meningioma surgery in India at Chennai. | PRLog

I think India's army isn't good because they have no respect for civilians. You don't barge down a home just because you want to prove something to the population there (Kashmir)

Good as in what? Humanitarian efforts? Or Fighting..? a little vague.

India's foreign policy isn't independent in my opinion. India has to listen Washington D.C no matter what. Take for example buying arms from Israel or stopping oil from Iran.

Notices for deportation within 15 days were slapped on them on Tuesday by the district collector, on the basis of a report by the deputy commissioner of police (administration and crimes) on January 30 this year, citing violation of tourist visa norms.

Kerala high court stays order over Israeli couple's deportation - Times Of India

Pune Police have deported an Iranian student for allegedly indulging in "undesirable activities" in violation of his research visa conditions.

Pune cops deport Iranian student - Indian Express

India's minorities have no rights. Muslims/Christians/Jews are not allowed to eat meat in some Indian provinces, why so? Why are Indian Muslims the least educated and least well off in India?? Don't BS with me on this.

All Indian states serve meat, however there are some areas that do not serve beef to accommodate the majority.

Other instances to accommodate other religions

Some movies have also been banned to accommodate Christians, as most took it offensively.

Andhra Pradesh
2006 - The Da Vinci Code

Goa
2006 - The Da Vinci Code

Nagaland
2006 - The Da Vinci Code

Tamil Nadu
2006 - The Da Vinci Code

Books banned to accommodate Muslims as they have found it offensive to Islam and the prophet Muhammad.

Rangila Rasul (1927)

The Satanic Verses (1988)

The True Furqan (1999)

Understanding Islam through Hadis (1982)

All Indian hospitals I would never go to for fear of my kidney stolen. I am not trolling it is serious problem in India where patients wake up with their kidney on eBay.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Good.

I think India has no good engineers and doctors because India has not been able to produce one that really opens eye to the world.

I think India's army isn't good because they have no respect for civilians. You don't barge down a home just because you want to prove something to the population there (Kashmir)

India's foreign policy isn't independent in my opinion. India has to listen Washington D.C no matter what. Take for example buying arms from Israel or stopping oil from Iran.

India's minorities have no rights. Muslims/Christians/Jews are not allowed to eat meat in some Indian provinces, why so? Why are Indian Muslims the least educated and least well off in India?? Don't BS with me on this.

All Indian hospitals I would never go to for fear of my kidney stolen. I am not trolling it is serious problem in India where patients wake up with their kidney on eBay.

No good engineer & Doctor- Have you ever use e-mail it's made by a INDIAN Sabeer Bhatia, Have you ever use Intel Pentium ? invented by Vinod Dham an INDIAN. :cheesy:

India's army isn't good because they have no respect for civilians- Because it wiped out Militant from Kashmir & Punjab ?:bunny:

India's foreign policy isn't independent- We have did what ever good for INDIA & its citizen . unlike country a given access to US to kill own citizen & solder too. OMG :cheesy:

India's minorities have no rights- Eating meat ? :hitwall:

Why are Indian Muslims the least educated- If a family having 10 children to study it is less likely for any one to provide better education to all. BTW what is the literacy rate in Pakistan ?

All Indian hospitals I would never go to for fear of my kidney stolen--:rofl::rofl: come out of your cave world is really beautiful.

Does India have a welfare program? Pakistan has a welfare program that gives rupees to millions of poor Pakistani's every month and it is the most successful welfare program in South Asia one of the few things Zia did right :tup:
No Sir we dont have any welfare program which gives money to poor, but yes we have many welfare programs, which teaches poor to earn money and get elavated in life standards.

Good.

Is that your answer to why you think Indian doctors are bad or not good ?? :confused:

lol...so kashmir is what makes you think Indian army is bad ?? lol..lemme give yo some exampleas how Indian army is a force to be feared..1971, 1999...thats how an army is evaluated...as far as relation with civilian is concerned..you have any idea..all that you know is kashmir.lol.

:lol: I think i have less pages on this forum to answer this..lol

first of all that explains Pakistan and not India..pakistan has been listening to US since day 1 of their creation...and yiu are doing till date...you still got your civilians get killed everyday by their drones and still no apology from them..you know why, because you are their pet.

BTW India doesnt stop importing oil from Iran..please update ypurself..so your answer falls flat..moreover..we 're buying arms from all across the globe....for your knowledge lemme tell you , we have rejected USA on the biggest arms deal in the world...just because we dont listen top them..we trake our own decisoon.

name a state where Muslims are not allowed to eat meat ??

and what did you say ?muslims least educatedin India ?? please learn more . try searching in the net and then come back and tehn we will discuss thsi..now your arguments have started to stink as they seem to be a pile of sh$t and no sense.

All Indian hospitals I would never go to for fear of my kidney stolen. I am not trolling it is serious problem in India where patients wake up with their kidney on eBay.

thats your choice. I have no say. but just search yourself on how many People around the worls comes to india for their SUCESSFUL treatement including PAKISTAN...also search aout moratlity rates, infants mortality rates in India and Pakistan.

Now you may continue your rant. I rest my case.:wave:

See now you call Pakistani's underdeveloped ape... What bigotry.... Wow! What a insult!
First Sloths are not ape, Second, i didnt copared your country or countrymen to ape. Third i just told that, the progressive visoin and confidence are two things, which has made human race to come up to this, and as we are human, we should continue to be confident, whether its Indian or Pakistani.

Hence, why many European and Asian countries are expanding economic ties with Pakistan.

I'll tell you what's hilarious to the world a religion that worships cows and other absurd things.

More hilarious then pedophiles, war mongering every horny tyrant? People who oppress women, marry their cousins, people who don't let women drive, who don't let them go out alone, people who think it's normal to suck on any woman's t*ts?

So you see glass half full, half empty? It depends where you see it from? :)

There is a difference between optimism and over confidence. Most Indians are optimists

how many good engineers do pakistan produce?.........the answer is ZERO.........;)

It would be wrong to conclude as such...Pakistani engineers and doctors are as brilliant as those from India. Only they are less in numbers.

It would be wrong to conclude as such...Pakistani engineers and doctors are as brilliant as those from India. Only they are less in numbers.
i agree............but how did they conclude that we have no good engineers and doctors.........if this is true then the same thing holds for pak......:cheers:

There was only one in the video sounded cocky & overconfident while the rest were just optimistic & confident. It's a good thing to be confident.. 'cause without that you can't achieve anything. So..ya! Indians generally are confident people & it stems from what they achieved so far & will help them to achieve much more!!:tup:

The point of this thread may be a bit childish, I agree, but I must say that many Indians feel way to over confident about their country.

I mean, go ahead India, you are a potential superpower we all know that, but to say that you're currently a superpower is what hurts my brain.

Why should anyone saying anything hurt your brain at all, when it has nothing to do with Pakistan or Canada ..? Does it also hurt your brain when some Pakistani talks about a bright future for Pakistan or Pakistan's economy doing well etc etc..?? I ask this because from where I stand the probibility of all that is as low or as high as the probability of India being able to play a role of superpower.. The only difference being that if young Pakistanis like you focus more on the later instead of finding sound bytes in random TV shows that allow you to make ill informed pot shots at India, you may very well be able to increase that probability for Pakistan..

Cheers

They found what was probably the cleanest street in Delhi and did their interview there. As for their request of the US helping them resolve their poverty and send more jobs their to bring down their unemployment, yeah right. Most Americans are fed up with the outsourcing of many jobs to the third world countries like India. In fact, some of those jobs are returning to the US considering rising price to transport the products back to US, so the cheap labor factor is being slowly diminished in some sectors by rising prices in transportation.

They are over-confident because they are delusional. By the way these interviews were done before the decline in credit ratings by S&Ps.

Yeah.. Jobs are going back to USA for Pakistanis like you to be able to work in those jobs :)

And in another news

IT/ITes industry emerges as key growth engine for economy: Rangarajan | Siasat

Lifted up by the outsourcing of cheap labor from the West to your shores, and now a credit decline...

Same holds for your dear friend China..

Also, post the credit decline, India still holds a better credit rating than what Pakistan has ever held in last 10 years.. So a BBB- is still a case of sour grapes for you..

Nope, US treats India as a dummy, while China treats Pakistan as its sincere friend.

Hey, would be nice if you keep using your inside sources in US State department and Chinese CCP to let us know further news like the ones above :)

As soon as Pres. Obama is out of Office, hopefully US foreign policy and economic policy will get back on track. Even Mitt Romney is starting to look better than Obama.

Pakistanis desperately hoped for the same when Bush went out and Obama came in.. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom