What's new

Why are Indians so overconfident about themselves? [VIDEO]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares what American says about Pakistan??

So why you care so much, what Indians say about Americans?

The same goes to India.
India wants a united Pak to confront with China and US, China also wants to unite India to take on US. However, reality is not that idealist.

And i would like to remind you, without an improved sino-indo relation, an upgraded indo-pak relationship is not possible.

Do you mean to say, Pakistan is your serving State??

prove me wrong otherwise.....

Why you are trying to make fun of your self. Ppl will laugh.

prove me wrong otherwise.....

I have seen Indian members trying to convince you for so long that its not what you think..and I have seen their effort going down the drain , as you are hell bent on not accepting anything that sounds good for India..so that makes me think wether i should really explain to you or just continue laughing on your limited knowledge.

However, since you have asked me to explain how India is not in bad condition..I would rather ask you first explain how India is in bad condition as you have claimed..can you tell me...

why you think India has no good engineers and doctors ??
why you think Indian army is not good ??
why you hink India's foreign policy is bad ??
why you think India's minoritie has NO RIGHTS ( you said NO RIGHTS..I take it literally..which mean NO RIGHTS AT ALL , dont back track on this.) ??
what kind of hospital you think is cassfied as goos, as you said No GOOD HOSPITALS ??

hint :
.you may use wikipedia for your reference or any other website if you doubt wikipedia has been tampered by evil yindoo Indians.

Do you mean to say, Pakistan is your serving State??

Will Pakistan compromise on anything to India if they get full support from China? NO!
And they will do so only if they got compensated by eigther India (not likely) or China.

I have seen Indian members trying to convince you for so long that its not what you think..and I have seen their effort going down the drain , as you are hell bent on not accepting anything that sounds good for India..so that makes me think wether i should really explain to you or just continue laughing on your limited knowledge.

However, since you have asked me to explain how India is not in bad condition..I would rather ask you first explain how India is in bad condition as you have claimed..can you tell me...

why you think India has no good engineers and doctors ??
why you think Indian army is not good ??
why you hink India's foreign policy is bad ??
why you think India's minoritie has NO RIGHTS ( you said NO RIGHTS..I take it literally..which mean NO RIGHTS AT ALL , dont back track on this.) ??
what kind of hospital you think is cassfied as goos, as you said No GOOD HOSPITALS ??

Good.

I think India has no good engineers and doctors because India has not been able to produce one that really opens eye to the world.

I think India's army isn't good because they have no respect for civilians. You don't barge down a home just because you want to prove something to the population there (Kashmir)

India's foreign policy isn't independent in my opinion. India has to listen Washington D.C no matter what. Take for example buying arms from Israel or stopping oil from Iran.

India's minorities have no rights. Muslims/Christians/Jews are not allowed to eat meat in some Indian provinces, why so? Why are Indian Muslims the least educated and least well off in India?? Don't BS with me on this.

All Indian hospitals I would never go to for fear of my kidney stolen. I am not trolling it is serious problem in India where patients wake up with their kidney on eBay.

Will Pakistan compromise on anything to India if they get full support from China? NO!
And they will do so only if they got compensated by eigther India (not likely) or China.

So you are saying Pakistanis are opportunistic ppl. Who ever will compensate them, they will follow them????

Good.

I think India has no good engineers and doctors because India has not been able to produce one that really opens eye to the world.

I think India's army isn't good because they have no respect for civilians. You don't barge down a home just because you want to prove something to the population there (Kashmir)

India's foreign policy isn't independent in my opinion. India has to listen Washington D.C no matter what. Take for example buying arms from Israel or stopping oil from Iran.

India's minorities have no rights. Muslims/Christians/Jews are not allowed to eat meat in some Indian provinces, why so? Why are Indian Muslims the least educated and least well off in India?? Don't BS with me on this.

All Indian hospitals I would never go to for fear of my kidney stolen. I am not trolling it is serious problem in India where patients wake up with their kidney on eBay.

I rest my case. Superb! you are damn knowledgeable. Pls continue.......

Who cares what American says about Pakistan??
Yes because of this Pakistani peoples having this type of attitude, Pakistan is sliding down.
I am happy that my country man confident and this will make them to give there best to achive what ever they want.
It was the confident, which has made man to walk on two legs and reached this hight. Hopeless sloths are stll there, where they were 10000 yrs back.

The point of this thread may be a bit childish, I agree, but I must say that many Indians feel way to over confident about their country.

I mean, go ahead India, you are a potential superpower we all know that, but to say that you're currently a superpower is what hurts my brain.
Take a pain killer and chill.
Tension lene ka nahi, Sirf dene ka, Thats why many Indian are giving headache to Indian hatters.

What is this... Stop making your post count grow bigger

My dear Jellodragon, I cannot reply to you. You are so knowledgeable that i am speachless. There are only few like you here. Like SinoC, Hongwu, Razpak, hafizz etc. They are born genius. You are one of them.

Yes because of this Pakistani peoples having this type of attitude, Pakistan is sliding down.
I am happy that my country man confident and this will make them to give there best to achive what ever they want.
It was the confident, which has made man to walk on two legs and reached this hight. Hopeless sloths are stll there, where they were 10000 yrs back.

See now you call Pakistani's underdeveloped ape... What bigotry.... Wow! What a insult!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom