What's new

Why America is Selling Taxpayer Subsidized F-16s to its Enemy

Come on guys....These are just fighters which are numbered in single digits...Look at us...Did we cry in front of France with regards to Rafale deal? I didnt know U guys carry sparrow hearts...

The game has just begun... These 8 F-16s for Pakistan indicates boosting relations and something more to come as well hopefully. Birds coming in lieu of war against terrorism, are acknowledgment of Pakistan's dedication to eliminate the terrorism.

The game has just begun... These 8 F-16s for Pakistan indicates boosting relations and something more to come as well hopefully. Birds coming in lieu of war against terrorism, are acknowledgment of Pakistan's dedication to eliminate the terrorism.

and Indian randi rona is acknowledgement of something fishy going on..their proxies seeing blood end with no relief in sight!

and Indian randi rona is acknowledgement of something fishy going on..their proxies seeing blood end with no relief in sight!

Sir... one thing for sure is... PAF is full of surprises and rest about Indian concerns, it is their national duty to oppose any development with respect to Pakistan. I wonder, if India really want us to eliminate such terrorism then should not just praise but so also may appreciate procurement to counter common threat for both countries but alas nothing changes. Indeed such induction wouldn't effect the balance at all but they have a duty since 1947.

Sir... one thing for sure is... PAF is full of surprises and rest about Indian concerns, it is their national duty to oppose any development with respect to Pakistan. I wonder, if India really want us to eliminate such terrorism then should not just praise but so also may appreciate procurement to counter common threat for both countries but alas nothing changes. Indeed such induction wouldn't effect the balance at all but they have a duty since 1947.

Terrorism = Indian Proxies in Pakistan..

I feel really sorry for the Indians. Despite seeing themselves as super powers, their level of pettiness is just incredible. For God sake, we are talking about 8 jets. They do nothing but embarrass themselves and convince others that India is nothing but a two bit regional player with no self confidence. They need to get their heads of their A$$es and smile the fresh air for a change.

Good good let the butt hurt flow

This un needed controversy in sale is proof of unreliability of US arms imports we need to decrease our dependence

A-29 is best suited for COIN operations as proved by Brazilian military in its operations against terrorists and narcotic traffickers on its borders.

It is by no means a 'junk'.

Re-read the article again; it says that heavy fighters are more expensive to operate in counter terrorist CAS roles.

The F-16s and JF-17s will blaze past the target in seconds while the A-29 is like a fast gunship.

Our Super Mushaq is way ahead compare to this. We need F16 because of our difficult train areas. Anyway keep your theme like that. Who cares

Good good let the butt hurt flow

This un needed controversy in sale is proof of unreliability of US arms imports we need to decrease our dependence

Indeed Sir Ji... but in my opinion things works in certain ways so also we are aligned almost enough to take new paths to the future though will take sometime but wouldn't be feasible to do it overnight... I hope you understand bro....

Every line is full of butt hurt pain. Really Enjoy reading this article.

Every line is full of butt hurt pain. Really Enjoy reading this article.

It seems 8 F16 > All Indian Rafael + SU30s.

It seems 8 F16 > All Indian Rafael + SU30s.

Back
Top Bottom