What's new

why am I not allowed to start a new thread?

chharoonahmad

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hi

Today I logged in after a couple of weeks and when I tried to start a new thread in different forums, I received this notification:
chharoonahmad, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I have never received any infraction and neither have I ever gotten involved in any flame wars, then why am I victim this exclusion? Please help me. Thank you.

Regards
Haroon

It depends on where you're trying to post buddy. I know Kashmir section is restricted to senior members and above... Maybe the same with whatever section you're trying to post in? :confused:

Thank you, everyone.

The threads I started in the past count to about 10. For instance, previously I started more than three threads in Current Events & Social Issues section but now I'm not allowed. So, I don't think it has much to do with post count. Yes, a member with post count less than a certain number cannot PM other members I know of this restriction. As a matter of fact I'm not able to start a new thread in any section except this one. So, please help me. If it is possible for you, then please pass on my message to the moderators of this forum. Thanks.

I'm extremely thankful to you for resolving the issue. Many thanks.

By the way, don't you think the number of post required to send a PM is too high? I would request and suggest that you lower that number because this way junior members like me would be able to avail the opportunity to communicate with other members privately. I hope you would consider my suggestion.

Best regards
Haroon

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom