What's new

Why am I banned?

Well if you can post then apparently you are not banned......It may be a iP issue......if you are posting from a address where the IP's are all the same then that may be the reason why.

hmm jf-17 could you contact me via PM and let me know where abouts you post from? I am trying to solve a puzzle here.......

Hey, didn't his ID match with Nina? I believe webby's given her/him/it an IP ban so all the other ID's shouldn't work either.

Well you are right it seems that they have the same registration IP I am thinking it must be a shared port if they are not the same person.

Please contact keysersoze. You seem to be using an ISP which provides multiple IPs, and those same IPs are also being used by the troll here nina, uneducated, and so on.

Thanks.

Ok i will reply via PM as you can still access via the top of the page. It seem that there are a lot of problems with that IP. If you enter into google you can see that there are quite a few problems on other sites with it.

Can you post normally like in other threads also? If yes, could you please wait for this for sometime.

Your IP switches. If your on a bad IP (banned here) your going to have a problem. You will have to DC and connect again hoping that the IP has changed.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom