What's new

Why Afghanistan Is Impossible to Conquer

This is an absolute conspiracy theory comparable to bigfoot sighting.. They all fought ISIS and took grounds from them.. They did most fighting against ISIS. There is conspiracy theory and then there is the real world with ground realities
would you believe me that the current version of the taliban was provided air cover by the NATO forces during their clashes with ISIS?
you make stuff up alexander ruled for a very very short time and the generals after him were that corrupt they were ruled by local houses until the whole thing collapsed on itself showing that hellenistic culture offered little merit and a new empire was formed 😆
it is obvious that Alexander perished at a very young age thus no chance of him ruling anywhere for that long. I am talking about the Greeks. it started 326 years before Christ and fizzled out by about AD. 0010

even today there are people in the extreme north of Pakistan whom you call kafir/kailash who tell me that they are Greek

Last edited:
would you believe me that the current version of the taliban was provided air cover by the NATO forces during their clashes with ISIS?
zionists just gave al qaeda in south syria assurance that the al qaeda outfits will get full air support in case of saa trying to liberate the area now tell me why do you expect us to believe your lies when you did it all openly in the past and its all documented very well so tell yourself that you arent daesh terrorist supporters but you still will be in the eyes of future generations

It could have happened in some occasions due to interests converging but doesn't mean more than that. ISIS is outlawed everywhere and by everyone.. But the conspiracy theory some people live in is bad for their health to indulge themsleves in such level of conspiracy theory it is equal to saying aliens are real.. But I do want to see future allaince between IEA and the US and better ties which is not impossible to happen

so when i got things right british come to the region steal our historical artifacts try to rewrite our history and try to cause alot of divide and conquer like scenarios in which everybody fights eachother that is pretty much what i see the british having done so let me tell you british you will look worse than afghanistan that is a promise

egyptian highpriesthood first dragged alexander the cursed and second the romans into this region its a kind of thing that is left out of your books
Oh come on! Phillip wanted to unite the rest of the Greek City-States and launch a pre-emptive strike on the Persians who were preparing for a new invasion. Alexander did it and he kept going because of his love for exploration and conquest. Egyptian Priesthood? Come on. I actually thought you were going to say the Jews made him do that,but anyway. It's not the thread to discuss all that so save it for another time

It has been conquered many times in history, persians, greeks, mauryans, kushans, mongols, turks, mughals and half of it by Britain
Correct. It is a myth that has been allowed to remain intact for far too long. Afghanistan has historically not been the graveyard of empires it is being marketed as. It became one in the 20th century though. Advances in warfighting equipment towards the late 19th century favored guerilla-type campaigning to bog and wear down occupiers. Afghans mastered it and the terrain of their country is 'built' for supporting such resistance.

Last edited:
Afghanistan is quite easy to conquer. The only question is, if one is willing to pay the price. Hitlers SS for example would have steamrolled Afghanistan by simply usimg absolute genocidal war tactics. When you kill evryone of the people, annihilate evry city ect. But today nobody would use such tactics.

It's not impossible to conquer. It has been conquered (depends on definition) multiple times. THE problem is no outsider has ever held on to that conquest and has always been kicked out.
Actually this has become a bit of a urban legend but facts are on the contrary. Afghanistan has been invaded many times - about the same number of times Pakistan has. Furthermore depending on how you draw the borders Afghanistan was not only conquered by parts sliced off permanently by Russians and British. chunks of modern Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunwa were taken by force by British and Tzarist Russia. The rest was only left because both powers decided to live neutral ground between both.

Back
Top Bottom