What's new

Who's right, Israel or Palestine?

Who's right Israel or Palestine?

• Israel

Votes: 35 41.2%
  • Palestine

Votes: 50 58.8%

• Total voters
No, you are just dirt poor, have honor killings and uneducated masses.

Again, how is that relevant? :lol:

2 things you are unaware off:
1)No such thing as "Palestinians".

Then what are they? :pop:

2)Common sense demands you destroy your bestial enemy before they come and destroy you. One simply has to look at what Arabs are doing to their own kind and realize what would happen if you ever allow the opportunity to have the upper hand.

That was fair in the Arab-Israeli wars. But using excessive force against Palestinians? Sheesh! :lol:

What the Arabs do is not relevant. And frankly, I'm not a great fan of them either.

Jewish bible is called the Torah , I didn't use that term because some here may not have been aware of it particularly members from my country .

Okay...

secondly, you haven't been able to negate my basic point that the relevance of jerusalem to jews is not in any matched by its relevance to muslims.

I'm only asking for a lasting solution for all. No kicking out Jews. No kicking out Palestinians.

And the world powers could have done that if they intended to. And not let bigots do all the talking and taking over. They allowed it to happen.

Small countries are inconsequential for the most part, and that is the way it should be for good. And yet it still amazes me just how much importance is placed in this small land around the world.

Thirdly , Daniel Pipes - heard of him and Robert Spencer- Never heard of him . Don't know what you are talking about

Meh...never mind.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom