What's new

Whom you are supporting and why

@Moonlight @Mentee ap log bhi jawab do :p

Of course not supporting PML(n) and PPP. The only choice left is PTI. As you know I'm not blind supporter of PTI. However, I do believe if people like zardari and nawaz can get multiple chances, why not Imran khan?
I have many difference with the policies of this party. But one can't question the honesty and sincerity of Imran khan. Definitely he's not corrupt.
PTI has served in PKP in short budgets as compare to the budget Punjab government is given.

Also, PTI has some new, talented and educated faces in this party. We do need more of new people in politics. Done with same faces like Talal Chaudhry, Marvi Memon, Rana Sanaullah and the list goes on.

I don't believe in new Pakistan because we want 'Qaid e Azam ka Pakistan'.
For that we do have to give Imran Khan a chance.

Hopefully we won't be ruled by the lord Nawaz for next 5 years.

@The Sandman i wrote almost an essay and deleted my post by mistake. :cray:

Now I have to do it all over again.
I have restored it for you

Of course not supporting PML(n) and PPP. The only choice left is PTI. As you know I'm not blind supporter of PTI. However, I do believe if people like zardari and nawaz can get multiple chances, why not Imran khan?
I have many difference with the policies of this party. But one can't question the honesty and sincerity of Imran khan. Definitely he's not corrupt.
PTI has served in PKP in short budgets as compare to the budget Punjab government is given.

Also, PTI has some new, talented and educated faces in this party. We do need more of new people in politics. Done with same faces like Talal Chaudhry, Marvi Memon, Rana Sanaullah and the list goes on.

PML-N attacks The Supreme Court of Pakistan. Apparently the most sacred building of justice

PTI attacks The TV stations, state institutions and hostage the entire city at will...

Yeah I get your point that one party does bad and other party does the worst

I don't count PPP as the party died with the death of Benazir Butto and whatever vote of sympathy they got from 2008 was one-off event

Anyone against the establishment.. sick of these leeches taking turns like its owed to them..

I will support anyone who will clean up corruption from top to bottom, so we as a nation can finally honestly say we are on the road to prosperity.

I like IK, he to me represents the best option. Although he has his faults, mainly he has much to learn about in-house and Geo-political politics. He will atleast bring change and accountability we have always lacked.

I restored it for you

Thanks. :cheers:

PMN-N attacks The Supreme Court of Pakistan. Apparently the most sacred building of justice

PTI attacks The TV stationd and state institutions...

Yeah I get your point that one party does bad and other party does the worst

I don't count PPP as the party died with the death of Benazir Butto and whatever vote of sympathy that got from 2008 was one-off event

plannted story it was. As per my knowledge.

Well yes PTI is not the best choice but if you have to choose from PMLn and PPP and PTI of course PTI is a little better than the other two parties.

Thanks. :cheers:

plannted story it was. As per my knowledge.

Well yes PTI is not the best choice but if you have to choose from PMLn and PPP and PTI of course PTI is a little better than the other two parties.
Planted story when he was live on the TV? strange but I can take that...

For me, PTI is surrounded by incompetent leaders and inconsistent policies. You never know when they will back off from the policy they give yesterday.

PML-N on the other hand jas a clean vision, x percentage of corruption in every project and x amount of money spent on media campaign to enlighten the people of their hard work. They are the most successful looters in the history of Pakistan

This current democratic system is eating this country from inside. We dont need this cruel rotten democracy. We need a new system. All parties are the gift of this system and you can see what they have done to this country. I will never ever vote in this system to become shareholder in every unjust unfair and cruel action of the govt or politicians.

restless efforts to serve humanity
:haha::sarcastic:

Wohi to PTI is the only choice we've IK has made a lot of mistakes but at least he's not corrupt we can say he's our only hope.
@The Sandman i wrote almost an essay and deleted my post by mistake. :cray:
Now I have to do it all over again.
Chlo aether bhai ki meherbani se ye masla bhi hal hogya :p
PTI attacks The TV stations, state institutions and hostage the entire city at will...
It was PAT anyway what other choice do you think we've?

:haha::sarcastic:

Wohi to PTI is the only choice we've IK has made a lot of mistakes but at least he's not corrupt we can say he's our only hope.

Chlo aether bhai ki meherbani se ye masla bhi hal hogya :p

It was PAT anyway what other choice do you think we've?
Dfa ho sandy :mad: :cray:

I have restored it for you
Sir vo Zionist vala thread Jo 2800 NY create kea tha us m meri b aik post thi Vo thread dobara retrieve Kry kisi NY del Kr DEA :( ain nvaazish ho GI :-)

I will vote for PTI because they deserve a chance to serve the Pakistani nation. My entire family & relatives have voted and supported MR. Nawaz Sharif for 30 years,but i now think they have wasted their precious votes on a scumbag. PML-N is no different than PPP. Both of these parties are filled with Corrupts, Liars and Dishonest people.

When i heard NS speech on 5th June 2013 , I thought he will do wonders and make Pakistani nation great again.But He was a liar.

See this video from 11:00 to 13:20 mins, Nawaz speaks about corruption and Shame on you MR. Panama, you have promoted corruption in your 4 years and About Merit !!!!! You have long thrown it out of Luxurious PM house. And about yours statement about debts from 25:00 to 26:00, you have done nothing but increases these debts day by day by borrowing more money from IMF. You Mr.Nawaz will be remembered as the biggest Liar and the most corrupt man in Pakistani history.

Insha Allah SC will dismiss you and will bring back all of the tax payers money which you have stolen from Pakistan for about 30 years. And you will Rot in Jail with your best buddy MR.10%.

Give credit to Gen. Raheel Sharif for making CPEC successful and also eliminating terrorists and RAW agents like MQM through Zarb-e-Azb and Karachi operations.

At this stage, there is only one decent political party that can make change if they are elected with a two-thirds majority in Parliament, and that is the PTI. If they come to power with 2/3rd of the seats in Parliament and they do not perform then bugger this, I'm making my own party.

Who'll support me I wonder?

Back
Top Bottom