Votes: 16 24.2%
  • BSP under Mayawati

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Mulayam Singh Yadav

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters
Obviously deliberate.
But will BJP make it this time?

My friend in UP tells me Akhilesh Yadav gets a lot of support in his area and that there are good chances of him winning the elections just like Mamta banerjee did.

Possible, depends on which way the Muslims vote, IF Muslims all start going for SP/Cong, Dalits will move towards BJP. BSP could entirely collapse...

We always voted for Ajit Singh son of Kalyan singh who has independent party. We made BJP won 2014 election in UP. This time we are not sure due to Rohtak incidence ,i see anger towards BJP (It's only RSS who keep peace between us)
As far as i know jats were with ajit singh (son of former late pm chadhary charan singh) ..and no matter whose party is there ajit singh was always there in ruling party..And his party name is RLD(rashtriya lok dal)...
Dont know who else ajit singh u are talking about who is son of kalyan singh and of up and has a independent party..

As far as i know jats were with ajit singh (son of former late pm chadhary charan singh) ..and no matter whose party is there ajit singh was always there in ruling party..And his party name is RLD(rashtriya lok dal)...
Dont know who else ajit singh u are talking about who is son of kalyan singh and of up and has a independent party..
Yeah my bad i mixed with the name but in 2104 Ajit singh lost the election due to his ties with Congress.

Possible, depends on which way the Muslims vote, IF Muslims all start going for SP/Cong, Dalits will move towards BJP. BSP could entirely collapse...

Your analysis of Dalits deserting BSP and instead voting for BJP is quite funny.:woot:

Not funny, If Muslims start voting for SP-Cong then Dalit votes will shift without a doubt.

You are funny.

Dalit votes especially Jatav votes do not shift loyalty even if world is going to end.

Come rain ,come hailstorms or cyclones you would always found Dalit voters in a queue to vote for Bahin ji.

Last edited:
Uttar Pradesh (UP) Opinion Poll

UP Election 2017 Opinion Poll Summary
Media Agencies BJP SP+Cong BSP Others
India Today-Axis 180-191 168-178 39-43 1–4
Times Now-VMR 202 147 47 7
ABP News-Lokniti 118-128 187-197 76-86 -
VDPAssociates 207 128 58 -
THE WEEK-Hansa Research 192-196 178-182 20-24 5-9

Uttar Pradesh (UP) Opinion Poll

UP Election 2017 Opinion Poll Summary
Media Agencies BJP SP+Cong BSP Others
India Today-Axis 180-191 168-178 39-43 1–4
Times Now-VMR 202 147 47 7
ABP News-Lokniti 118-128 187-197 76-86 -
VDPAssociates 207 128 58 -
THE WEEK-Hansa Research 192-196 178-182 20-24 5-9

What is Chankya-24 prediction and what is required for majority?

What is Chankya-24 prediction and what is required for majority?
202 out 403 needed for majority, I don't know why I'm predicting BJP majority.

INC is contesting in 105 seats, so BJP is getting most of them, may be more than 80.

5Forty3 is ging UP to BJP

C4OEhlGWIAAdKe5.jpg

The full article
http://5forty3.in/implement/archivesIndividualPost.php?id=31

Let's hope this Time retards there put their land before their caste issues...
Well lets not forget bcz of those retards only bjp is in centre (73 out of 80 seats in 2014) ..so better show them some respect..and none so called super intellectual states were even closer to this percentage..

Well lets not forget bcz of those retards only bjp is in centre (73 out of 80 seats in 2014) ..so better show them some respect..and none so called super intellectual states were even closer to this percentage..

3881789.jpg

Back
Top Bottom