What's new

Who will Sikhs Support?

Yes, the Quality of Discussion here, thats what made me want to be a part of this forum.
And Sirji, I believe, Discrimination against Muslims do happen, and Its sad. Most it is the fellow Hindu Countrymen who come forward to Help the Muslims and we got some great Social Workers who strive hard to bring the Muslims to the Mainstream and I pray they succeed.

In my state, Kerala, Muslims are really well off and match others, we have had the Chief Minister from the Muslim League Party! But the Incessant Bomb Blasts and Terrorist atrocities world wide have tarnished the name of Muslims all over!

Kerala has a beach named after Saddam Hussian, the only such place anywhere!!!! :)

Thread opened.

I would like to remind everyone that discussion/comparison of other forums is not allowed on defence.pk - even when the comparisons are favorable to def.pk.

As far as talking about defence.pk is concerned, please do that in the members club or suggestions sub-forum.

Criticism of Mods is frowned upon, though praise and thanks is shamelessly expected and accepted. :partay: ;)

But seriously, Moderator criticism is frowned upon on the open forum. Any issues you may have can be broached politely in PM's.

As your parents may have (or not) informed you, 'good manners open all sorts of doors', or some adage along those lines...

It's only a matter of time, India will split up in different provinces. Khalistan, Assam then Tamil, all want independence and I think, they will get it.

It's only a matter of time, India will split up in different provinces. Khalistan, Assam then Tamil, all want independence and I think, they will get it.

We even have a Nostrodamus here ....

and what Sir are ur prophesies for Pak ? Strong, resilent & economically self sufficient.. with no need to be bailed out etc I presume ?

You left out the Gujjus, Telengana people, Telugu people, Mallus (Keralaites) lol. Man dont you know that when u wish ill upon others, Its bound to befall you first??? The Prophet PBUH, didnt teach Muslims to think Ill about others. I suggest you do the same! If India can survive for 60+ years without a single break up, then I guess it wont be that hard a task to go on peacefully!

Lastly, a strong Pakistan, a Democratic Pakistan is in Indias Interest, hence I wont wish Ill upon you! :)

y r we even thinkin about khalistan. that has to do nothing with pakistan. its indias internal issue lik how balochistan is pakistans internal issue. none should interfere in anyones internal matters. our dispute is over kashmir and let us not take it beyond that. rather we should come up with some sort of solution for kashmir and move on as friendly neighbours.
y cant we just make whole of kashmir as a common territory bw pak and india. UK and ireland are doin the samething incase of northern ireland and all of them are happy including ppl living in northern ireland.
Peace:cheers:

Plz think about the several different ethnic groups of your nation! Compare it to other countries, you see, it's only a matter of time

Plz think about the several different ethnic groups of your nation! Compare it to other countries, you see, it's only a matter of time
I can imagine!!! with just a 3 or 4, the banglas frisked away! poor India! sob sob!

Unfortunately the concept of Unity in Diversity will always be lost on you.

It is highly immature of me to expect you to inderstand the beauty of this multi-cultural, multi-ethnic togetherness and the enrichment of India's culture that this togetherness brings

@Agnostic_Muslim
Removed the mention of Pakistan

Last edited:
Yeah...
and we are proud to stay together through all these years.

Considering that you are from Pakistan,..

That does not imply anything, and is a blatant and flawed generalization of all Pakistanis.

Stick to the message of the poster, instead of smearing an entire nation and people.

Isn't this thread a bit pointless, since a large proportion of the Indian Armed Forces are Sikhs? Khalistan is a dead ideology, good only for the coffee tables of Vancouver and London.

Back
Top Bottom