What's new

Who will be Pakistan’s next Army Chief and Joint Chief of the military

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could tell you who it wouldn't be...Gen Faiz!

If it's N-league still in power, then you can bet it would be the most junior officer or the most unexpected choice (read timid).

Yes, I think he is also the one to whom power lobby will not like to get through..

1648852405277.png

We will know who is the next army chief by the evening of Sunday 3rd April 2022.

If PDM wins they will make sure we have the most docile one like Kiyani and Bajwa becomes the COAS.

Joint chief should be from the air or naval service coz the I in i.s.p.r also includes both these services.

Let's ask SS real bosses. Beggars can't be choosers. The selected guy out of these will be selected his name will be written on s chit n PM SS will read that chit n choose him. That's our real worth.

Anyone who can beat TTP and BLA

My support is for that guy. Rest I don't care
The faith you hold in the position of COAS is commendable. Its not the PM neither President, but its the COAS on whom public pins their hopes. This is the power that people of Pakistan themselves give to the COAS.

U'll need to drag bajwa from the position first, as bajwa has positioned him self in such a way that if the opposition get their way then he will in all likelihood get an extention.
As wt i hear is that the first step to defang Pakistan is to cut PA strength by 25 %.

So by the looks it all possibilities remain for bajwa. Ie retirement, extention n court-martial.

Last edited:
Choice is between USA and China...... Rest are formalities!!
With China advancing, wt has changed is that China is a businessman first n foremost n any thing else down the line. Their are only interests now........but than again the way geo political situation has shaped up, its made Pakistan very very dear to save guard its vital interests

Hope we cash it n don't get too swept up in the iron brothers myth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom