What's new

Who should have attacked first?

Zeeshan S.

Reaction score
In the world war II, after the attack on Pearl Harbor the Americans were shocked. Who should have been taken out first? The Japs who were leading in Pacific, or the Germans who were kicking British and French *** in the Europe. Also after the attack on Germany why did U.S not attacked from the French side instead they attacked from the middle taking over Mussalini. During that Russia was getting beat in the east, many casualties.

Stalin was angry when U.S didn't attack from France side meaning from the west.

What do you guys think would be the best strategy to avoid further casualties and surrendering Germany and Japan a little more early?

churchill was annoyed at the roosevelt for getting closer and closer with the ruskies...and knew that stalin would soon become an enemy....he predicted the cold war.

he wanted to block the russians from taking over eastern europe...

russia was not a friend.

"the enemy of my enemy is my freind"

but roosevelt kept on getting closer and closer..infuriating churchill...

churchill wanted the americans to carry on driving north from italy.

but stalin got angry and finally convinced roosevelt....

also the taking of italy was vital to get rid of the nazis in the meditranian.

US attacked germany before japan because it was better that way.

they did not wait till the war in the west was over before they invaded the east.

the two wars in east (japan) and the west (germany) where simultanius....even if they waited a litle longer to start the war in the east....

Americans could actually nuke Japan just after the Pearl Harbor, with that Japan would have most likely surrender, and Germany on the other side fearing that it might get bomb too!

But I believe Americans didn't have the nuclear bombs at that time, because when Japan attacked on Pearl Harbor. America was crashed! It rose up for a vengeance, and it succeded in the Battle of Midway. So yeah, if Americans had the nuclear bomb they would have bomb Japan soon after the Pearl Harbor.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom