What's new

Who quoted me

Hyde

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
There is one plugin/Mod in Vbulletin software that allows you to keep track of your posts that other members quote.

I think this forum is busy enough to install that feature. Its really nice... we just have to go our control panel and there is one separate section "who quoted me" listing all your posts that other members have quoted. Many times what happens is member quote my post and i forget to read them. Then may be after a week or even months i read that reply and think its too late to reply back.

If that feature is installed it will be easy to keep record of your posts so that in case if someone quotes your post in the hope of receiving a reply, you can do that as soon as possible.

This is one example:

whoquotedme.png

Yeah it will be a usefull tool...
For me specially on weekends i loose track of my posts, and it takes a lot of time to find all of them.
I have to chk one by one if any one found me worthy of a reply ;)

Please administration install the plugin.

Yes, it helps get back to your post. I find myself posting on page 3, and when i come back the next day, the thread is 20 pages long. Who wants to look through all that?

There is one plugin/Mod in Vbulletin software that allows you to keep track of your posts that other members quote.

I think this forum is busy enough to install that feature. Its really nice... we just have to go our control panel and there is one separate section "who quoted me" listing all your posts that other members have quoted. Many times what happens is member quote my post and i forget to read them. Then may be after a week or even months i read that reply and think its too late to reply back.

If that feature is installed it will be easy to keep record of your posts so that in case if someone quotes your post in the hope of receiving a reply, you can do that as soon as possible.

This is one example:

whoquotedme.png

Zaki this mod can't be installed on this version Defence.pk's VBulletin Version is 3.8.2 and that mod can only be installed on VBulletin 4.0 and above.

voted. would be really nice to have that software.

Yeah. . . It will be a useful tool for me. I really like it. Good suggestion.
Thanks. :)

Back
Top Bottom