What's new

Who posses a greater risk to Turkish Nation?

• Presence of Russia close to Turkish borders

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PKK terrorists

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • US/Israel/PKK terrorists

Votes: 35 68.6%
  • Syria/Russia vs Turkey

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iran/Syria/Russia vs Turkey

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Iran

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Refugees out of control in Turkey

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Anyone I missed?

Votes: 6 11.8%

• Total voters

AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

With dynamics in Syria changing rapidly ........just thought how is sentiment in Turkey about various factions active in Syria to learn about their point of view

For great periods it seemed like Russia/Turkey/Iran were/are on same page

I picked US/Israel/PKK because considering we're in NATO, Syria and Russia don't pose a big risk, but our own allies who're cooperating with the terrorists is a much more difficult problem. If US didn't support PKK and let Turkey be in charge of creating the cooperating foundation we'd have Iraq and Syrians who wants peace on same side. as it is. The way I see it, there are too many stakeholders involved there, and US and Turkey aren't 100% in same camp because of the US support of terrorists.

1) US/Israel/PKK.
2) Radical Islamists.
3) Refugees.

Cant decide

External- USA, Israel, Radical Islamist terrorists, Pkk terrorists, Iran and Russia

Internal- Greeks, Armenians, Kurds, Arabs, Leftists and Communists.

Us Turks have so much enemies May Allah help us!!

Firstly poll is bs and molded to the likes of a Pakistani, as the PKK and like groups were historically supported by Arabs and Communists in the region before they became western poster girls.

External, US, EU, Russia, Israel & Iran.

Internal, Extremist communists and religious radicals, including Wahhabi pigs and Feto type groups.

I haven’t added Kurds, Arabs, hidden Armenians and Greeks, they are a threat but mainly pawns of the above.

Man fck all kurds I hate them so much They always say Kurds are not Pkk terrorists?? Its in there nature to support terrorists look at her twitter she calls Terrorist supporter Demirtas her president.

Kurds are the enemies of the Turks and will always be.

If Turkey was invaded again the Kurds like the Greeks and Armenians in the past would welcome the invaders as liberators.

Last edited:

Man fck all kurds I hate them so much They always say Kurds are not Pkk terrorists?? Its in there nature to support terrorists look at her twitter she calls Terrorist supporter Demirtas her president.

Kurds are the enemies of the Turks and will always be.

If Turkey was invaded again the Kurds like the Greeks and Armenians in the past would welcome the invaders as liberators.

It doesn't help to give them what they ask for, as soon as they have it they will grow arrogant and try to become like Israel. Settling and harassing non-Kurds like the IDF does, i've seen it in Syria & Iraq the last years. The correct approach is re-education to distance them from the artificial Kurdish identity. Miss Bana has been brainwashed by her tribal parents.

They've got a large population that is divided by tribal and other differences. The issue is that even if the neighboring countries decide to be lenient to their (non-unified) demands, their response would be to invite the cancer Israel and replicate it in their Kurdish form. Kurdistan is surrounded by several countries that make up much of the core of the middle east, to keep the region intact and contain Israeli destructive ambitions the Kurdish nationalist dream has to be smashed or kept contained. If they get their way the region will be destroyed, therefor **** Kurdistan.

:agree:
upload_2018-9-24_19-43-10.png

Firstly poll is bs and molded to the likes of a Pakistani, as the PKK and like groups were historically supported by Arabs and Communists in the region before they became western poster girls.

External, US, EU, Russia, Israel & Iran.

Internal, Extremist communists and religious radicals, including Wahhabi pigs and Feto type groups.

I haven’t added Kurds, Arabs, hidden Armenians and Greeks, they are a threat but mainly pawns of the above.
External, US, EU, Russia, Israel,KSA,UAE.

Turkish Arabs have never betrayed us,most Turkish Kurds dont give fvck about the PKK.

None at the top priority as per my perspective.

1- Reactionary activities, including all cults and sects operating inside Turkey and Turkish bureaucracy.

2- Migration, in all aspects.

3- Separatist activities, including Kurdish groups in Syria and Iraq.

4- Currency and debt crisis.

5- Saudi-led Arab interference on Turkish zones of influence. (Balkans, ME, North Africa)

6- Egypt/Greece/Israel axis on Eastern Med.

7- Military (complicated, internal matters mostly)

8- Iranian expansion and Russian interference in Middle East.

But then of course these are just a citizen's perspective. God knows what is prioritized on red book.

The laws in Turkey and many countries designate the attacks of PKK as terrorism and deal with accordingly, so must the mods and the forum before Turk members.

Rebel and Terrorist are different terms, and not used accordingly in the poll; so the thread must be closed and the member that ignored this must be dealt with accordingly.

The laws in Turkey and many countries designate the attacks of PKK as terrorism and deal with accordingly, so must the mods and the forum before Turk members.

Rebel and Terrorist are different terms, and not used accordingly in the poll; so the thread must be closed and the member that ignored this must be dealt with accordingly.

Well someone of this section used the term 'rebel' for ISIS in a thread. How bout dat

"Anyone i missed?" Yes but i dont think this forum values freedom of speech. So i wont tell.

Back
Top Bottom