What's new

Who murdered Benazir

Interesting opinion shared by members here. Curiously not one of them blame the TTP for the assassination despite claimed by them.

Ofcourse with the exception of one Persian whose motivation is much different than others.

Probably someone will reveal in their book about the real planner (state department) and the person (Asif Zardari) who execute the plan to murder Benazir Bhutto.
Ask yourself who benefited the most from her Murder?
This is a historical fact that Benazir had a falling out with US lobbyists. Unlike her Husband, she wanted to resolve politically crises in Pakistan and bring economic development/investment to Pakistan, obviously this was against the agenda of enemies of Pakistan.

Last edited:
During our five years in power, Ammi's grief was so sad that we were not in our senses to arrest them.
Bilawal Zardari

15871772_1858338714401800_2200910467042051051_n.jpg

East India Company killed her father & brothers, East India Company killed her too & East India Company shall kill any genuine political leader that may hinder its hold over these provinces.

Zardari, Nawaz, Fazlu, Imran, Altaf & the rest are just puppets.
east india company is rothschilds.

Interesting opinion shared by members here. Curiously not one of them blame the TTP for the assassination despite claimed by them.

Ofcourse with the exception of one Persian whose motivation is much different than others.
TTP or any other so called religious fanatic were just the means to execute, it was Zardari and co. who planned it all and made the arrangements..

It's very clear actually, it was Asif Ali Zerdari.
Uzair Baloch used an under aged boy called Bilal, 17, to get her murdered on the orders of Asif Ali Zerdari.
Before Benazirs Murder, one by one, all potent family members got killed.
Sindhi awam, never tried to get Zerdari convicted.
Will Benazir case ever see justice?
asif-ali-zardari.jpg

It's very clear actually, it was Asif Ali Zerdari.
Uzair Baloch used an under aged boy called Bilal, 17, to get her murdered on the orders of Asif Ali Zerdari.
Before Benazirs Murder, one by one, all potent family members got killed.
Sindhi awam, never tried to get Zerdari convicted.
Will Benazir case ever see justice?
Will Imran Khan's case ever get justice?

He is still alive, but for how long? It's jsut a matter of time till he is killed off.

Ttp is just ein dienstleister.

Ttp is just ein dienstleister.
So many Pakistanis think Zardari is the murderer, I really feel sad for the IQ of these people! The murderer who assassinated Benazir was a powerful figure in the Pakistani military and intelligence agencies. In her letter to Musharraf after the Karachi incident, Benazir pointed out that the person she suspected most was the person who later served as Pakistani leader in the Imran Khan era. The person who is the Minister of Home Affairs, he was Ijaz Shah who was the head of the IB during Musharraf's time. In 2007, Benazir was assassinated twice in Karachi and Rawalpindi. After these two incidents, the crime scene was quickly cleaned up within 2 hours. Who has the authority to order the cleaning of the crime scene? ? Does Zardari have this power? Almost all the people involved in the Benazir case were killed. Who has the right to do such a thing? Only Pakistan's "institutions", the deep state of Pakistan have this power! Why did these people kill Benazir? Because Benazir announced that if she is re-elected as the Prime Minister of Pakistan, she will hand over AQ Khan, the father of the Pakistani atomic bomb, to the International Atomic Energy Agency, and hold a hearing to investigate how the Pakistani military ordered AQ Khan to sell Pakistan’s nuclear technology to North Korea, Iran , of Libya. Do you think about how huge a threat this is to those powerful figures in the Pakistani military and intelligence agencies? ?

My hot take:

Benazir faked her death.

Prove me wrong!

@Mentee

All accomplices got killed, all evidences got destroyed. Asif Ali Zerdari is written all over the place.
So this is just my speculation and I am human. Asif Ali Zerdari might not be the actual murderer. But this is sure that he knew, and he could easily apprehend the murderers of his wife. And after the murder of Benazir, all Benazir loyalists in ppp got sidelined within few months. So yeah, he is neither very innocent too. But what about bilawal, doesn't he love his mom? I am Amazed.

But it really doesn't matter who murdered Benazir. Benazir herself knew of many murders which were done by his close allies. May be, many murders also happened on her direct orders. She never got apprehended for such crimes, and neither her allies. And then we saw a countless murders in Pakistan, where culprits were known. Many rape cases where rapists were known, got never apprehended.
I mean, it's all jungle law.

Who murdered Benazir, Fatimah Jinnah, Liaqat Ali Khan, Quid e Azam, doesn't really matter. We hate each other, just like dogs, and so we got the lives of stray dogs.

We deserved that.

So this is just my speculation and I am human. Asif Ali Zerdari might not be the actual murderer. But this is sure that he knew, and he could easily apprehend the murderers of his wife. And after the murder of Benazir, all Benazir loyalists in ppp got sidelined within few months. So yeah, he is neither very innocent too. But what about bilawal, doesn't he love his mom? I am Amazed.

But it really doesn't matter who murdered Benazir. Benazir herself knew of many murders which were done by his close allies. May be, many murders also happened on her direct orders. She never got apprehended for such crimes, and neither her allies. And then we saw a countless murders in Pakistan, where culprits were known. Many rape cases where rapists were known, got never apprehended.
I mean, it's all jungle law.

Who murdered Benazir, Fatimah Jinnah, Liaqat Ali Khan, Quid e Azam, doesn't really matter. We hate each other, just like dogs, and so we got the lives of stray dogs.

We deserved that.
Zardari did not pursue the murderer who assassinated Benazir, because Zardari knew that it was done by the powerful figures of the Pakistani intelligence agency and the deep state. Zardari and Bilawal were very, very afraid that they would also Will be assassinated by these people.

I am not Persian but no problem with calling me Persian. Persians are lovely people, civilized and cultured among other Muslim masses.

Back
Top Bottom