What's new

Who Killed Zia ul-Haq?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone knows who did and who killed him. It was GOD D@M America and Israel provided the ordorless gas which paralysed pilot Mashood.

Not to forget the same happened to Gen. Mushaf Ali Mir, the Chief of AirStaff who refused to give airbasis to GOD D@M America after 911.

and 89% people in Pakistan hate the country which did this to them.. so sentiments are there but puppets are sitting up on the chairs which doesn't reflect this democratic sentiment.

I see Israelis are living in some paradise of fools and think every1 else is a fool except them. May be its the other way around.

Better now?

Hi,

It was not for that reason---I think it was Abu Zebeidah who under interrogation gave the name of 4 higher ups involved in the 9/11 scenario---thre saudi princes and Acm Mushaaf----all four died under mysterious circumstances.

Zia was a distant relative of mine, and I can assure you that even most of the senior TT's and moderators on this forum are slandering him. He may have made mistakes, but that does not give any of you the excuse to blame the plight of your country exclusively on him. I have a couple things I really want to say to some of these Pakistanis, but it will result in me getting banned.

I hope for the sake of dead you people can carry out a discussion while giving respect to the deceased.

Zia ul-Haq killed Bhutto.

Bhutto supporters killed Zia ul-Haq for revenge.
Simple:
As you sow, so shall you reap.

A journalist asked the same question to Mr. Rajiv Gandhi. He smiled at one option and few days later he was dead. Got it. So I am not saying any thing.

Dude..South Asia politics in cold war days was highly polarised...No one can really predic who is behind whom....Anyway..Pakistan now..is much more developed,tolerant and progressing than those Zia days..So why to ponder over those days and who killed him when he is already dead...

The US government will not kill its own diplomatic representatives, it makes no sense.

Do you have any proofs? Even circumstantial one?
musad did this.PAF reports.

---------- Post added at 09:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------

Simple:
no
that's wrong.
i m not jayali.

it was us for sure and they have breeding our politicians and army generals for very long time when they turn over them time to take them down simple our leaders are slave of American system we are the stupid nation who elect them any pay them to make our life’s more miserable Bhutto was better then zia that he looked in eyes of America and i don’t like ppp but i admit the Bhutto work and it will go on we have seen musharaf and then came zardari now may be imran khan if he works and favors the nation he will be hanged or another marshal law and we Pakistani will live our sorry life in the monopoly created by us of last 60 years ALLAH help us give hedayet to us and our rulers :cry:

when will be that day i would be proud as irani saying that i belong to a nation that fears no one the bows no one it fights of its people and the for Islam and Muslim brothers standing up to every un justice done to nay Muslim state our leadership is lesson for us if loyal to county or America what faith awaits us

when will be that day i would be proud as irani saying that i belong to a nation that fears no one the bows no one it fights of its people and the for Islam and Muslim brothers standing up to every un justice done to nay Muslim state our leadership is lesson for us if loyal to county or America what faith awaits us

Probably the day when you join the ranks of Imam Mahdi.....I look forward to doing the same.

Simple:
You are saying some thing which no one has ever said. PPP has never been a party to Zia murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom