What's new

Who killed Gen. Zia?

Yzd Khalifa

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hej Hej my Pakistani friends :smart:

Since I admire General Zia for what he had done to Pakistan, the remarkable effort he put to get the Soviet out, and his determination to continue Pakistan's nuclear program back then and so on. Without a doubt, He was one of the most influential figures in the 20th Centuries, his legacy lives with us to this moment. Therefore, I'm eager to listen to each and every one of you regarding his assassination, who do you think orchestrated the operation?

Infamous Assassinations: Zia ul Haq (Documentary) - YouTube

Well there are two mindsets,one who oppose Mr.Haq's policy and second,those who praise it.I am waiting to see the reaction. @RazPaK

Last edited by a moderator:
Hej Hej my Pakistani friends :smart:

Since I admire General Zia for what he had done to Pakistan, the remarkable effort he put to get the Soviet out, and his determination to continue Pakistan's nuclear program back then and so on. Without a doubt, He was one of the most influential figures in the 20th Centuries, his legacy lives with us to this moment. Therefore, I'm eager to listen to each and every one of you regarding his assassination, who do you think orchestrated the operation?

Infamous Assassinations: Zia ul Haq (Documentary) - YouTube

Whoever did it, did a good job. He was a pathological liar and a fanatical lunatic bent on destruction of minorities of Pakistan. He wanted to turn Pakistan into a medieval cesspit.

That felt so good to finally let my feelings out about Zia. Thank you sir for opening this thread. :chilli:

Whoever did it, did a good job. He was a pathological liar and a fanatical lunatic bent on destruction of minorities of Pakistan. He wanted to turn Pakistan into a medieval cesspit.

That felt so good to finally let my feelings out about Zia. Thank you sir for opening this thread. :chilli:

Your opinion is greatly appreciated, but many Pakistanis regard him as a hero.

The only people that are happy about it are the.once a week praying kaafir Pakistanis, aka hindus.

They are just jealous they could never be 1/100 th of the man General Zia was.
If you hate so much Hindus have you killed any one or not. You will find many in U.S

ha ha I know
But by reading your posts I thought if given chance you will not spare any Hindu.

I would kill all pdf hindus.

I have been in fights with Indians in US. But never hindus. They don't want to fight. Just Sikhs.

The only people that are happy about it are the.once a week praying kaafir Pakistanis, aka hindus.

So is worshiping Zia the sixth pillar of Islam?

I would kill all pdf hindus.

I have been in fights with Indians in US. But never hindus. They don't want to fight. Just Sikhs.

Well I can understand apart from Sikhs, Patels from Gujarat are more in U.S they are normally Business minded People they will avoid any fighting.

Well I can understand apart from Sikhs, Patels from Gujarat are more in U.S they are normally Business minded People they will avoid any fighting.

Hindus in real life usually don't say anti-Islami things. Only on the internet.

The butcher of Jordan who killed more number of Palestinians, Great Idol for the people like you who hide behind Key boards.
By the way ,what kind of man is he, who enjoys killing people in cold blood? :laughcry:
Manhood means a level headed capable guy who knows what to do when no like "jinga lala hoo", which pakistanis think .... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom