What's new

Who is traitor ? Imran khan or Generals?

View attachment 949740

If cypher is true then when state is going to take action against militarily generals for ousting PM of Pakistan?
If cypher was fake and was opposite what claimed by IK then why dirty hafiz and co. Is hungry to book khan in illegal secret act bill which President never signed??
What was new in the cypher that was not already public knowledge ? Biden had refused to talk to IK after becoming President and the US was putting pressure on every country not to engage with Russia as it tried to intimidate and then invaded Ukraine. Frankly, Imran Khan was stupid enough to be used and discarded by Putin and became a laughing stock especially after his comments on arriving in Moscow were caught on camera.

Donald Lu is anyway a relatively junior official and he did not talk to anyone in the Pakistan army or any opposition politician. When Biden himself had made clear what he thought about IK, why is so much importance been given to off the cuff comments made by a junior US official ?

If cipher did not exist and IK was supposedly faking it, why are Faujeets detaining him in jail in relation to a cipher copy they themselves stole from him…
Bloody joker army…

View attachment 949740

If cypher is true then when state is going to take action against militarily generals for ousting PM of Pakistan?
If cypher was fake and was opposite what claimed by IK then why dirty hafiz and co. Is hungry to book khan in illegal secret act bill which President never signed??
Who is not.

If cipher did not exist and IK was supposedly faking it, why are Faujeets detaining him in jail in relation to a cipher copy which does not exist, but again supposedly got lost by IK, which they themselves stole from him…
Bloody joker army…

View attachment 949740

What State? Who is the State? Sellout Government? The Coward Supreme Court? The rotten National Intelligence Agencies? The bollywood binging public? The charred and traitorous Mullahs?

I can't believe this is even a question to some.

The generals love to retire overseas, they love to own properties in Dubai, UK, and USA. Majority of their children live in the west. Generals have siphoned money out of Pakistan into Pizza franchises in USA. I know of a few army officers, who sold plots and bought gas stations and c-stores here. I personally know of a daughter of colonel who came to the US on a travel visa to just birth a child. From what I hear it is very common for army officers to do this, since it is easier for them to obtain visas, and all children born on US soil are citizens. My point is, these people are not loyal to Pakistan. They enjoy the perks and preveliges that come with being an army officer but make no mistake these people would sell their mother for dollars and a green card.

Meanwhile Imran Khan is a nationalist through a through. Unlike the harami generals he does not have properties overseas. The man has given more to Pakistan than anyone else I can think of.

Last edited:
If cipher did not exist and IK was supposedly faking it, why are Faujeets detaining him in jail in relation to a cipher copy they themselves stole from him…
Bloody joker army…

The dim witted napak fauj doesn't even realize that PTI declassified the cypher just before being ousted. Whoever leaked the transcript has done nothing illegal. Most of the SC already has the transcript since last year.

Question to military hardware experts.
Which enemy tank is that captured by army?

20230830_135052.png

i bet if you make funny cartoons of whiskey general i bet he be intimidated by this and will avoid being seen in public. dont let these corruptors enjoy their ill gotten wealth. expose their houses with addreses stand outside their houses chant slogans, burn their cars, when they come out harrass them, remeber this is outside pakistan where their power is limited to being scared and running for their life.

Lolz haqeeqat tv brigade , copium overload

But Khan also drinks whiskey , oh wait thoses were honey bottles…
If only you had a brain...lotay pakar pakar kar tattay choop choop kar goulami se na nikalna.
But your comments show you were brought up on haram and can only be a haraxx

Last edited:
Don't blame the army for everything

Army simply represent the people of the country

It's not a one man dictatorship..army is an institution in Pakistan..

We taking about several chiefs coming and going but policy remaining the same. These people ultimately came from Pakistan and their 10,000 of command structure also came from Pakistan

They are doing what they think is supported by the people of central punjab be it 1971 or now in 2022 they only did what they thought people supported...
But when things go wrong you blame the army

The army only acted in 1971 because political leadership acted against the bengalis

In 2022 army acres because people overwhelmingly supported the change. Punjab was never won by PTI in 2018 elections punjab was won by PMLN they were the largest party from punjab both in center and province

Same sentiment existed in 2022 as people were hit by worse inflation in 5 yrs and people were upset because of closing blood money from pukhtoons blood(CSF/imf funding)

Those who think Nawaz sharif wasn't more popular in 2022 in central punjab are lying to them selves.
Surely now Imran Khan may be more popular but we are talking about 2022

Public is now against them because they are hit with inflation

If today army starts another war in terror and subsidize everything people will say zindabad maryum nawaz

I am saying this was historical evidence look at 1998-99 and 2008,2012 & 2018

People hated nawaz sharif in 1999 more then today but voted him back never the less
Chal Bhaag Punjabophobe.

If only you had a brain...lotay pakar pakar kar tattay choop choop kar goulami se na nikalna.
Buy your comments show yoj we're brought up on haram and can only be a haraxx
Who said i support PDM? 🤔
Oh that’s right Imrandus love to label anyone lotay who point out PTI hypocrisy and filth.
A6A1EF8E-F7A7-41F4-ADEF-8603610D9170.jpeg

Exposed..
PAKISTANS ENEMY IS THE MILITARY'S SENIOR COMMANDERS.
These haramkhors should be hanged period. all of them ... no exceptions.

Next shut down their nefarious 26 billion $ rev money stream and bring it into private enterprises.

Lock out all these haramus from civilian posts.

These bastards dont do their job and lose every battle and now want entire cake to eat for themselves.

Until Pakistan has the 2016 Turkey moment where every one took to the streets and beat these renegade generals. That was the best thing ever for Turkey.

Once these MC and their feudal lords and puppet mullah brigades and their terrorist/smuggling networks are permanently shut down. Hang these bastards and take over all their assets.

Bloody joker army…
of course.

first thing, all these generals and ISI who aided and abetted terrorists TTP and all their snakes as pets; smuggling networks right up to our East african shores is well know. Narcotic smuggling/ sanction busting smuggling with Iran / giving all internal secrets to external parties.

Is that not a crime worthy to hang each and every of these generals/ISI MCs.

Back
Top Bottom