What's new

Who is this guy in China ?!

May be you are right if i live with them but you can differentiate easily south Asians and European's but differentiating you guys at first look for a stranger like me is quite difficult...
Hope one day I visit both China and Japan..

Last year I had a summer sabbatical in New Delhi. When i first arrived to India, first, i was taken by the heat of the country. The sights and sounds, and even the smell is rather different to my native Sapporo, Japan as well as my host country [USA]. The heat! It is so hot in India. I tell you , when i first arrived i never sweat so much in my life, lol.

My first perception of Indian people was that they all look thesame, there is a distinct South Asian phenotype. But as i developed friends there, and developed relationships with the local cafe shops, and restauranteurs, i began to discover there are so many different beauty phenotypes in India. For example, i had a very good friend named Therunathan, a fellow Ph.D. candidate who i met at the seminars. He's from Tamil Nadu, and i realize that he has a much darker complexion than people from say central or northern India. I also have a friend who's from Assam, and when i met her at first i didn't think she was Indian, but i thought perhaps from Burma or Thailand. She had a very oriental phenotype. Then i found out that Indians from north east have such phenotype ; as they're closer to China, Burma, Burma. The people in Punjab, Rajasthan, and Gujarat also have distinct features. The Punjabis , i think, are far more fairer in complexion.

The point im trying to make is, when we first see different people, we tend to make generalizations. But as time goes on, we can see distinctions. It is the beauty of human groups !

May be you are right if i live with them but you can differentiate easily south Asians and European's but differentiating you guys at first look for a stranger like me is quite difficult...
Hope one day I visit both China and Japan..

I can differentiate most Western Europeans and Eastern Europeans.

"Who is this guy in China ?!"

Chinese presidents don't get paid a lot. So he have to work double job to support his family. :-)

Welcome, steamed pork with salted dried mustard cabbage patty 3.5RMB ! :pop:

635375624222972121.jpg

Haha looks almost same like the president..but i am kinda more intrested in Who is this girl in the pic

Haha looks almost same like the president..but i am kinda more intrested in Who is this girl in the pic
sorry but the chinese president is fatter than that guy. He's not as overweight and probably eat heathier than the chinese president.

substantially richer, too. :angel:

I heard on the news that this guy can sell 800 to 1000 patties on average each day, and if that's that's true, then he'll make more than the Chinese president does. But then again, Xi has a famous wife whose single appearance on any show can make much more than the vender ever do in a month.

Xi is a very humble leader. We respect this very much.

I heard on the news that this guy can sell 800 to 1000 patties on average each day, and if that's that's true, then he'll make more than the Chinese president does.

In business management, you're only looking at revenue. Yes, his revenue is substantial, but it costs money to buy some 800 - 1000 patties, which in turn, is sold. Profit = Revenue - Expense. So, its probably modest.

Except Vietnamese member said shutdown SCS in other thread, this's 2nd JOKE i heared in PDF today.:jester::omghaha:
Tell you another one .

a Viet memeber here @NiceGuy said they can find some way to make a nuke bomb and find some way to drop it on USA if US nuke them during the WAR.

sorry but the chinese president is fatter than that guy. He's not as overweight and probably eat heathier than the chinese president.
He is much more younger than the president.

That's why he looks thinner than The president.

Tell you another one .

a Viet memeber here @NiceGuy said they can find some way to make a nuke bomb and find some way to drop it on USA if US nuke them during the WAR.

He is much more younger than the president.

That's why he looks thinner than The president.
Haha... I read the delusional post by him. I guess excess banana intake is getting to his head.

Back
Top Bottom