What's new

Who is the most popular Indian in Pakistan?

Can you give mail-id of your Mamu or your cousins? next time you write a crap about India, we will forward to them....

I only write crap about India when Indians write crap about Pakistan. Don't give it if you can't take it. Simple enough. I don't get any crap from my family in India & I don't give them any, which is why we love each other so much. And by the way, I speak fluent Bhojpuri too.

I only write crap about India when Indians write crap about Pakistan. Don't give it if you can't take it. Simple enough. I don't get any crap from my family in India or vice versa, which is why we love each other so much. And btw, I speak fluent Bhojpuri too.

I just think...had they thought not to draw that artificial border 60 years ago , so many families would have not detatched. I heard from my mother that one of her aunt lives in Lahore. But many of our relatives live in BD. Even my grand-father got the offer to swap his property and get settled there. But he prefered to stay in India.

^ We cannot control whatever happened in past but what we can control is our attitudes towards each others. physical boundaries cannot detached families

I like Veena Malik, she is very good looking and maybe Atif, Pakistani singer.

Also Ramiz Raja one of the better cricket commentator and also like Aleem Dar best umpire in the world, hope he umpires most of India cricket matches.

Imran Khan was famous from the old 90's Cinthol Ads times in India. FWIW, Amithabh Bachan may be more famous among all generations of Indians and may be true with Pakistanis.

this is one of our favourite indians

Last edited by a moderator:
why the heck was this thread brought back after two years lol and just for the record I no longer think any indian should be popular in pakistan I don't see why we should like one of them when they hate us so much I don't believe in this aman ki asha B.S anymore :pakistan: :sniper:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom