What's new

Who is Sachin Tendulkar ...? ? ?

shree835

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
1002112_691684460846136_1326359036_n.jpg

●► Michael Clarke - A man who has the capability to hit the same ball in 5 different areas on the field.

●► Bradman - I see my shadow in his playing style.

●► Wasim Akram - A player who is directd gifted by god.

●► Lara - Best batsmen of among all AREA.

●► Bret Lee - Greatest global superstar.

●► McCgrath - A player who can hit u for sixes inspite of ur bouncer.

●► Shane Warne - My night mare.

●► Steve Waugh - All plans were made for him only.

●► Ricky Pointing - Talent of straight drive.

1002112_691684460846136_1326359036_n.jpg

●► Michael Clarke - A man who has the capability to hit the same ball in 5 different areas on the field.

●► Bradman - I see my shadow in his playing style.

●► Wasim Akram - A player who is directd gifted by god.

●► Lara - Best batsmen of among all AREA.

●► Bret Lee - Greatest global superstar.

●► McCgrath - A player who can hit u for sixes inspite of ur bouncer.

●► Shane Warne - My night mare.

●► Steve Waugh - All plans were made for him only.

●► Ricky Pointing - Talent of straight drive.
wait for kohli then :sarcastic::sarcastic:

true I like him as a great cricketer. he is certainly a rare breed in cricket ....but I still believe the 1st BHARAT Ratna award must have been awarded to the Hockey wizard ...Major Dhyan Chand......
I will regret this decision of congress ....... and their cheap vote bank politics.......

true I like him as a great cricketer. he is certainly a rare breed in cricket ....but I still believe the 1st BHARAT Ratna award must have been awarded to the Hockey wizard ...Major Dhyan Chand......
I will regret this decision of congress ....... and their cheap vote bank politics.......

I concur. Major Dhyan Chand over Sachin Tendulkar any day!

point is Kohli is serious level player, last time when he went out of form ? kohli has very wide range of shots than sachin. I am big fan of Sachin and i know kohli factor. I did not see any player play so smooth like kohli

Kohli certainly has the talent that equals or exceeds Tendulkar's. But will it have the longevity? remains to be seen. Sachin also played against far more intimidating bowlers. Cannot compare today's Junaid Khan with Wasim Akram, nor Mitchell Johnson with Shoaib Akhtar, nor Dale Steyn with Shane Bond, nor Stuart Broad with Glenn McGrath.

wait for kohli then :sarcastic::sarcastic:

Tendulkar is a perfect batsman he can play any shot in the book perfectly, he can play equally well on the off side and on side ..... There will be no Sachin Tendulkar born again, But attitude wise on the field Kohli is good when facing tough opponent and may even break Sachin's records.

point is Kohli is serious level player, last time when he went out of form ? kohli has very wide range of shots than sachin. I am big fan of Sachin and i know kohli factor. I did not see any player play so smooth like kohli

You are Doing a mistake comparing Kohli and Sachin ... Sachin is an Institution of cricket and Kohli has long way to go.

Back
Top Bottom