What's new

Who is responsible for anarchy in pakistan??

Who is responsible for bomb blast and target killings in past and present?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is important thing you say. Rather than looking back at how we ended up in this mess, we need to look forward to see how we can best get out of this mess.

thanks...but don't you think that we need to look back and analyse our mistakes and blunders of past??so that we don't repeat that in our future?

I suggest one thing. Unity. This can only occur if the element of Freedom is present. And Freedom can only come if there is an inspirational leader. And an inspirational leader can come only if we have the courage to vote. Remember, NEVER LOSE HOPE. Because the day you'll lose hope, that's the day you'll be attacked. I can't really think of a solution other than this because, as you know, it's easy to fall into a hole but tough to get out. Anyways, Pakistan Zindabad.

What is done is done. Do you drive your car forward while looking back?

No..but you can think before pushing car to first gear while taking a sharp turn,that what happened when I did that before:sick:

I suggest one thing. Unity. This can only occur if the element of Freedom is present. And Freedom can only come if there is an inspirational leader. And an inspirational leader can come only if we have the courage to vote. Remember, NEVER LOSE HOPE. Because the day you'll lose hope, that's the day you'll be attacked. I can't really think of a solution other than this because, as you know, it's easy to fall into a hole but tough to get out. Anyways, Pakistan Zindabad.
lol...i said the same thing few weeks before and referred as fantasized fool indirectly:hitwall: at least someone thinks like me:)

Responsible ones are missing in the option list, WE! When we say we, we refer to individuals and institutions of all sort. Anarchy has a very long incubation period, it takes decades to develop!

No..but you can think before pushing car to first gear while taking a sharp turn,that what happened when I did that before:sick:.........

Anaaree driver, khatraa-e-jaan.

Responsible ones are missing in the option list, WE! When we say we, we refer to individuals and institutions of all sort. Anarchy has a very long incubation period, it takes decades to develop!

Considering what we have been through over the last two decades, anarchy cannot be far behind, can it, Sir?

So, we still have time to deal with anarchy.what do you suggest?

Bhutto clan is given more credit.

yes, Bhutto fooled Ayub Khan into 1965 war and came clean in the last. He was also the greatest beneficiary of dismemberment of Pakistan by getting rid of Yahya Khan and Mujibur Rahman.

We are to blame.
While it's true that the cause of much of our problems can be blamed on Zia, on TTP, etc.
We have ultimately had the power to decide our own fate.
With that said...
Vote wisely in the next election, otherwise none of you will have others to blame!

Sorry jungi, i see nawaz shareef again.

Why the hell we have to blame primarily the "beyroni quwatein"? The enemy is on us and we all know who the enemy is. We only fear that pointing the real enemy out will make us stand in the league of "liberals" who also relentlessly blame "extremism".

The home-grown extremism is really a problem. But more to that we have a fumbling government who is the "constitutional" / de jure boss.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom