What's new

Who Is Playing The Race Card?

xea

New Recruit

Reaction score
Wall Street Journal Week in Review on Fox News said that Obama is playing the race card. The next show Beltway Boys also on Fox news said Clinton is playing the race card. Hey Fox – you can’t have it both ways.

Let’s examine what racist statements have allegedly been said. President Clinton said that when a black candidate is running in South Carolina, they will win the state. That is a fact and it was not said in a racist way. It was just said as a fact – which it is. Jesse Jackson won the state twice and Obama this time.

Next statement – Geraldine Ferraro said that if a woman of any color or a white man was running, they would not be enjoying the lead that Obama is enjoying. This is a fact – Obama’s lack of experience would stand in his way if he were either a woman or white male. In my opinion this is a true statement.

If a black male runs for high office their campaigns have to stop saying every statement they dislike, is a racist statement. If we expect Obama to “transcend the race issue” then his campaign needs to stop looking at every statement of criticism as a racist remark.

Next subject is Rev. Wright of Obama’s church who preaches “separation of races”. If any racist statement is truly racist, it is his sermons. Now Obama has been listening to this man for the last 20-25 years. Can we not believe that some of this racist rhetoric had not permeated some of Obama’s thinking? We know that is has his wife’s.

So you decide – Clinton or Obama or both using race card?

And i wonder why US has never had a woman as President ;)

The so-called women righst champions never ever tolerate a women leading them.

Poor Hillary victim of the same.

US has never had a Black President, Hillary's campaign also suffered due to Bill.

you're absolutely right..

US has never had a Black President, Hillary's campaign also suffered due to Bill.

:) Hillary withdrawn after meeting with Obama right? they prefer a black president over a woman.

And secondly in such a grim situation when US is stucked in Iraq and failed in Afghanistan, choosing a Black as president will make it easy to leave the dirty work to Obama and let him own all the blams for White president's foolies.

:) Hillary withdrawn after meeting with Obama right? they prefer a black president over a woman.

And secondly in such a grim situation when US is stucked in Iraq and failed in Afghanistan, choosing a Black as president will make it easy to leave the dirty work to Obama and let him own all the blams for White president's foolies.

LOL. Cynical, but i thought of this also, except i thought along the lines of.......America's economy is going all bad, what better time to put in a black president and blame it on him :enjoy:

Alright, but who knows what will happen. All I know is that Obama has all the credentials for a US president. Complete coke sniffing idiot.

Though I think the race with McCain will be a different story. A black male president is more presidential than a white Clinton female, but a white male president will draw more votes, and there'll probably be a swing towards McCain during the elections. Anyhow, i'm anti Obama..it's sad the way all the black people are voting Obama though. He's not going to be their champion.

America did not have a black president, neither did it have a woman president. And this much of hype has actually reduced the press coverage on the other side.. McCain.

Coming back to the topic, though the race card is like in 'hush-hush' tone, Seems like Obama is getting full mileage out of it.

On a lighter note, thinking of 'Black' President in the 'white' house may leave the americans 'green' and there might even be a basketball court in the back yard..

No offence just for some fun.

please delete it if this has hurt someone, its my first post outside the introduction area..

Jana
I agree with the sentiment of the post, but would say that Hilary Clinton is neither poor in the financial sense , nor in sense of being an innocent victim. We should thank Allah she lost the elections other wise Pakistan would have sufferred under her Presidency.
Regards
Araz

Back
Top Bottom