What's new

Who is Lt Gen Asim Munir, PM Shehbaz’s pick for army chief?

mark my words he will put his predecessors to shame
Nah i think we have seen the worst already, now to get back on track and start fixing the shit…

Let all of us put faith in new officers in charge and give them time. We must support them right now in transition.

Remember we need them brave sons to protect the borders (as much as we’re pissed at their old predecessors).

India has a reason to cry and scream.
Asim Munir was ISI Chief at the time of Pulwama.
Asim Munir has given right between the eyes of India
Asim Munir was ISI Chief at the time of Operation Khandaq.
Op khandaq?

History says when ever PM chooses army chief that COAS was a reason for that PM to be ousted of govt hopefully this will not be the case this time

Nah i think we have seen the worst already, now to get back on track and start fixing the shit…

Obligatory:

1669373861296.png

bajwa will buy a big cake to share with you i mean his groupies before he goes to belgium to reap the rishwat paisay. there he will have paintings of him accepting bribes and brag how he was a ghulam general in the arm forces. maybe he should also make a tik tok video of himself singing god save the empire.

Institutions are driven and the drive of our organization is always conspiratorial. Civilian supremacy was never accepted. So Hafiz Sahib will not be different from Haji Sahib. Rather, two hands will be ahead. Soon we will say that Haji was right. Haji Sahib used to tear the shroud. Hafiz Sahib was sexually assaulted after tearing the shroud

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom