What's new

Who is Best Member of Year 2009?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your argument was that you should be selected for Member of the Year because you went from a Regular member to a TT to a mod.....

And next you claim that mods are just regular people who "earn" their stripes through their writing.....

What you fail to highlight is that being a "Pakistani" is a very important criterion in becoming a mod.....so obviously there is a bias....in fact that is the definition of bias....

Frankly and this is my personal opinion.....A ThinkTank member is understandably Pakistani only (No objections)....but a mod just has to be neutral, should have good thoughts and arguments along with decent written skills and comprehension......
So what makes Indians unfit to be mods? Are you saying we cant be neutral..?....we dont make fair arguments?..we cant write well?...
Its because it is a Pakistani forum and its meant to forward Pakistani agenda.....simple!!

The way I see it....
The mods are neutral and fair, but selection of being a mod is NOT!!!

Anyways.....Im only pointing this out to speak against selection of mods in "Member of the Year".....
Its a privately owned forum....Its the owners right to do as he pleases....

On a lighter note..... Indians excluded Pakistanis in IPL 3......you guys can exclude us on this forum....both privately owned...LOL ;)

PS: My vote goes to S2....the guy packs a punch in his arguments....Its like getting beaten with a sock full of oranges....you get the hit but leaves no marks!!!
Talk about a major phada for an imaginary title :D :D

Fundamentalist, Gonna love this thread, :smitten:

PDF Winner of the Year 2009
Best SENIOR Member of Pakistan: ....(TBA).......
Best Newbie Active Member of Pakistan: .......(TBA)..........
Best Lady Member of Pakistan (Jana or EmoGirl): ......(TBA)........
Best Staff Member of Pakistan: ....STEALTH-due to his awesome graphic designers and banners!
Best Moderator: TaimiKhan-excellent job!

vice versa...

:partay:

Your argument was that you should be selected for Member of the Year because you went from a Regular member to a TT to a mod.....

And next you claim that mods are just regular people who "earn" their stripes through their writing.....

What you fail to highlight is that being a "Pakistani" is a very important criterion in becoming a mod.....so obviously there is a bias....in fact that is the definition of bias....

Frankly and this is my personal opinion.....A ThinkTank member is understandably Pakistani only (No objections)....but a mod just has to be neutral, should have good thoughts and arguments along with decent written skills and comprehension......
So what makes Indians unfit to be mods? Are you saying we cant be neutral..?....we dont make fair arguments?..we cant write well?...
Its because it is a Pakistani forum and its meant to forward Pakistani agenda.....simple!!

The way I see it....
The mods are neutral and fair, but selection of being a mod is NOT!!!

Anyways.....Im only pointing this out to speak against selection of mods in "Member of the Year".....
Its a privately owned forum....Its the owners right to do as he pleases....

On a lighter note..... Indians excluded Pakistanis in IPL 3......you guys can exclude us on this forum....both privately owned...LOL ;)

PS: My vote goes to S2....the guy packs a punch in his arguments....Its like getting beaten with a sock full of oranges....you get the hit but leaves no marks!!!

Buddy, i became a TT first and then got selected for a Mod.

Plus, in my post if you see the smilies, it may occur to you that I am taking my nomination on a lightly mood, just to have some nice good discussion.

There are many other deserving candidates beside me.

And yeah as per my experience so far, sorry to be saying this, but I don't see any Indian member suitable enough to become mod, as at one point or another if i did thought of some Indian member suitable for this job, he did something which would ruin his chances, even some of the liked Indian members got themselves banned when they showed the true Indian in themselves.

So yes, Indians would have become perfect TTs, but non a mod.

@Post34 I thought this thread was about Best Member.:woot:

3 posts left for 10,000 posts for WebMaster - Congrats in Advance

------------

for me it depends from section to section who was the best member in my eyes for example

Air Force - Muradk - Mastan Khan
Land - taimi
Navy - Penguin - taimi
Economy - Myself - NEO
Members Area - Emo_girl
Pakistani politics, current affairs and other sections - So many members in my mind so not easy to pick up one

I don't visit any other section

Well, writing here after quite sometime now, but in my opinion, Best Pakistani Member of the year 2009 should go to, blain or Emo Girl, Best American member should be S2 or Truth Seeker, Best Indian Member should be Beckham or Xinix, Best new Commer Should undoubtedly go to WIND JAMMER, as far as Best MoD is concerned, we are left with no other choice except Brother Taimi Khan, coz he left no one else to get a chance to become a MoD, "ARAY BHAI ITNAY LOGON KO BAN KIYA INHON NAY KAY KISSI KI HIMMAT HI NAHI IS BARAY MAIN SOCHNAY KI ":rofl:

Well, writing here after quite sometime now, but in my opinion, Best Pakistani Member of the year 2009 should go to, blain or Emo Girl, Best American member should be S2 or Truth Seeker, Best Indian Member should be Beckham or Xinix, Best new Commer Should undoubtedly go to WIND JAMMER, as far as Best MoD is concerned, we are left with no other choice except Brother Taimi Khan, coz he left no one else to get a chance to become a MoD, "ARAY BHAI ITNAY LOGON KO BAN KIYA INHON NAY KAY KISSI KI HIMMAT HI NAHI IS BARAY MAIN SOCHNAY KI ":rofl:

hahahahahahhahahaha, but i did not ban the competition, na hi me ban ker sektaa hoon, yea kaam kisi aur kaa hai :)

Buddy, i became a TT first and then got selected for a Mod.

Plus, in my post if you see the smilies, it may occur to you that I am taking my nomination on a lightly mood, just to have some nice good discussion.

There are many other deserving candidates beside me.

And yeah as per my experience so far, sorry to be saying this, but I don't see any Indian member suitable enough to become mod, as at one point or another if i did thought of some Indian member suitable for this job, he did something which would ruin his chances, even some of the liked Indian members got themselves banned when they showed the true Indian in themselves.

So yes, Indians would have become perfect TTs, but non a mod.

To a certain extent you make a fair argument.....

Im sure peeps on BR forums say the same.....;)

But hey....all in good spirit...I enjoy reading everyones post and I like the mods here...we enjoy this space because of the difference in opinion....
"Variety is the spice of life"...thats my motto at least

To be honest.....I feel maybe making this forum a semi-subscrpition based one will make the environment more sane....
eg. All are free to join, but certain privilages to paid members......Like maybe a locked section or thread where the bullsh!tters are filtered out.....and parmanent bans for trolling....dunno just an idea....
Maybe then one can truly judge whether there are Indo's worth Mod Privilages....what say?

Well, I nominate:

S-2

Why?

1 - He is an American and Americans are always #1.
2 - He is correct 99.7% of the time.
3 - He outranks me.
4 - He is a military professional.

So there ! :bounce:

To a certain extent you make a fair argument.....

Im sure peeps on BR forums say the same.....;)

But hey....all in good spirit...I enjoy reading everyones post and I like the mods here...we enjoy this space because of the difference in opinion....
"Variety is the spice of life"...thats my motto at least

To be honest.....I feel maybe making this forum a semi-subscrpition based one will make the environment more sane....
eg. All are free to join, but certain privilages to paid members......Like maybe a locked section or thread where the bullsh!tters are filtered out.....and parmanent bans for trolling....dunno just an idea....
Maybe then one can truly judge whether there are Indo's worth Mod Privilages....what say?

Not a bad idea, why don't you float it to webby, see what he has to say.

He will read it here also, but you can discuss with him in detail through PMs and see what becomes out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom