What's new

Who is an Indian?

Anybody who got beaten and enslaved by these guy's below in South Asia is Indian according to Indian;s.

article-2098456-11932660000005DC-577_634x411.jpg

Indians had a collective identity long before UK even existed. Just because your country's sense of a collective identity began only in the 20th century, doesn't mean that Indians share your identity crisis.

I remember reading in an essay by RK Narayan, that Indians back then were taught the history of India as classified into pre-British and post-British times, although the British rule of India lasted a mere 200 years in our timeless history.

Apparently some Pakistanis still think that the only significant event in the Indian subcontinent's history was the British Raj. This ignorance and needless inferiority complex cannot be blamed on a rotten education anymore, when there is so much knowledge and information available so easily and abundantly.

Anybody who got beaten and enslaved by these guy's below in South Asia is Indian according to Indian;s.

article-2098456-11932660000005DC-577_634x411.jpg
Muslim league and sir sayyed ahmed used to beg petty jobs for muslims who are still illterate to this day :lol:

most of the graduates,judges,civil servants even doctors were indians. before 1947.Arabic and persian can help you become maulvi but not doctors :lol:

Indians=the people of ancient IVC=Hence=Pakistanis.
lamo pakistan is still ancient like IVC

Etymologically India derives from India, hindustan, indoke, indu,sindu,Saptha sindu all in reference to the land of the people of the INDUS. All that the ancients new of what India was actually what is actually what is now pakistan. As ancient civilisations go most were formed around long rivers which sustained the crops and encouraged commerce and trade.

The INDUS people were no different to the nile and the euphrates people the Egyptians and mesopatamians.

Modern day Indians have very little to do with the ancient Indians except being lumped together by colonial powers and rebranded into one broad group of people.

Realistically speaking of the past 5000 years only the mauryas and guptas briefly (200 years) who were from modern day Republic of India have ever occupied the land that was ancient India.

So how can modern day Indians claim that 'ancient' Indian heritage? Easy by riding on the tailcoats of the British and laying claim by any means necessary including falsifying historical artefacts, media campaign, revisionism etc

collective identity began only in the 20th

Ours goes back to Harrapa, Mehrgarh almost 5,000 years ago on the Indus basin. All provinces of Pakistan are home of ancient sites dating from over 5,000 years ago and thus tied into their Indus basin. We are the Indus people presently going under the label "Pakistan". Here let me show you map of our country and our geography that has been the cruicible of civilization that gave birth to us as a people. The present incarnation of Indus basin is called Pakistan. Any doubts have a look at map below.

map-of-the-indus-basin-source-us-senate-report.jpg

And it was Ancient Pakistan that came up civilization. Don't bother farting on about the non existance of the name. Rest assured when Mehr Garh or Harrapa were being built the name India would still have another 4,000 years to go before it was coined. If I changed my name to Obama it would not entitle me to claim his past and neither would it erase my own past life. Name is just a name. 95% of Pakistani people are native to each of their provinces and lands. The Punjabi tilling his soil outside Harrapa has always been there. He is decendant of those who built Harrapa unless you can probve he was teleported their from Mars. Just because he now lives in a federation called Pakistan does not divorce him from his grandparents and their forefathers.

clase-3-primeras-civilizaciones-36-638.jpg

Tell me where does yours began? Holy Ganga? What tell me? Dravid India?

Ganga India - Where nearly 60% of you Indians come from including your capital New Delhi.

images

And most of the 35% Indian's are from Dravid India

south-india-travel-map.jpg

And then you have tiny 5% of India that is in shadow of Pakistan and thus picked bit of civilization from us. However tell me what did Ganga India or Dravid India contribute to ancient history? Nothing. Just swamp of Adavasis and Achoots.

Ours goes back to Harrapa, Mehrgarh almost 5,000 years ago on the Indus basin. All provinces of Pakistan are home of ancient sites dating from over 5,000 years ago and thus tied into their Indus basin. We are the Indus people presently going under the label "Pakistan". Here let me show you map of our country and our geography that has been the cruicible of civilization that gave birth to us as a people. The present incarnation of Indus basin is called Pakistan. Any doubts have a look at map below.

map-of-the-indus-basin-source-us-senate-report.jpg

And it was Ancient Pakistan that came up civilization. Don't bother farting on about the non existance of the name. Rest assured when Mehr Garh or Harrapa were being built the name India would still have another 4,000 years to go before it was coined. If I changed my name to Obama it would not entitle me to claim his past and neither would it erase my own past life. Name is just a name. 95% of Pakistani people are native to each of their provinces and lands. The Punjabi tilling his soil outside Harrapa has always been there. He is decendant of those who built Harrapa unless you can probve he was teleported their from Mars. Just because he now lives in a federation called Pakistan does not divorce him from his grandparents and their forefathers.

clase-3-primeras-civilizaciones-36-638.jpg

Tell me where does yours began? Holy Ganga? What tell me? Dravid India?

Ganga India - Where nearly 60% of you Indians come from including your capital New Delhi.

images

And most of the 35% Indian's are from Dravid India

south-india-travel-map.jpg

And then you have tiny 5% of India that is in shadow of Pakistan and thus picked bit of civilization from us. However tell me what did Ganga India or Dravid India contribute to ancient history? Nothing. Just swamp of Adavasis and Achoots.
@Joe Shearer

Ours goes back to Harrapa, Mehrgarh almost 5,000 years ago on the Indus basin. All provinces of Pakistan are home of ancient sites dating from over 5,000 years ago and thus tied into their Indus basin. We are the Indus people presently going under the label "Pakistan".
It is analogous to what London would do if they suddenly become a free country. A man from Southampton will lose his claim to English history. :omghaha:

The truth is this - Pakistan did not exist.(Probably does not exist today as a real nation) It has and had no history. The only history it is likely to inherit will be as a regular coup having South Asian nation state with an Islamic form of Govt. That's about it. :)

The world and India have successfully portrayed this image and it is now accepted all over the world. And India will continue it. While Pakistanis will on their own ignore their pagan past. You can cry from London. Won't change the narrative one wee bit.

And Mehrgarh is about 7300 years old. Not 5000. :)

And to be more precise what are Indian's according to Indian's? All the enslaved people locked up into huge open prison around a fence ( legal ) within the region below that was slowly built up by these guys at gun point.

the-patriot.jpg

After lot of British and South Asian blood spilled this is what the open air prison looked like.

Brit_IndianEmpireReligions3.jpg

And of course like any prison it needed a name. They gave it a name "British India". Ever since some delusional Hindu's think they are British and want to go back to recreate that British prison. Reality check. They are not British. That open air prison fell apart as soon as British left in 1947.

So until the British come back keep dreaming about "British India" although you guys conveniently drop the prefix "British".

Last edited:

Don't be a idiot. London is a city. For at least 2,000 years it has been centre of one state. The Londoners speak exactly the same language as rest of the English. English.

Whereas Pakistan itself is made up of four dominant ethnic groups each speakinbg their own languages and histories albeit interwined. Your silly suggestion is absurd beyond belief. A Londoner in fact is closer to Dubliner, Berliner than a Peshawar, Pakistan to Kolkata, India or Lahore, Pakistan to Chennai, India.

And you know it.

I am not stupid. That was a generic portrait of British miltary power.

Ps. Sorry next time I will post the pecise regiments, uniforms of the British Army that built the open air prison - British India.

The British built "British India" open air prison with sweat, blood and energy. The prisoners fought to being included in this "British India" that you lot dream of.

1. The British standarized language Urdu/Hindi and then spread it across their prison.
2. The British built legal structures that still subsist including usage of English as means of comunication by the vast and varied peoples of the prison.
3. The British built rail network to tie this prison togather creating semblance of unity at point of gun, legal structures and economics.

In short British India was a creation of the British for their own economic advantage. Now all this is being crafted into revised Mother India with history going back to Ancient Pakistan when non of these Dravids knew about this before 1890s until the British discivered those ruins.

All bloody fraud.

Last edited:
Don't be a idiot. London is a city. For at least 2,000 years it has been centre of one state. The Londoners speak exactly the same language as rest of the English. English.

Whereas Pakistan itself is made up of four dominant ethnic groups each speakinbg their own languages and histories albeit interwined. Your silly suggestion is absurd beyond belief. A Londoner in fact is closer to Dubliner, Berliner than a Peshawar, Pakistan to Kolkata, India or Lahore, Pakistan to Chennai, India.

And you know it.

Pakistanis have Indian Language called Urdu as their national National . Urdu is not native to ANY province of Pakistan . Talk about having a salve mentality :D .

Back
Top Bottom