What's new

WHO DOES NOT WANT TO RESOLVE INDO PAK ISSUES, AND MOST RESPONSIBLE FOR TENSION

silent warrior

New Recruit

Reaction score
the two asian neighbouring countries , having same past, same culture and same climate , and same language , even they play same games (cricket and hockey). but after havin so many similarties they hav't good relations , even they have worst relations .
they hav many issues , but every issue can be solved and some leaders tried for that , and we had achieved some success , but some people betrayed us (us=india and pakistan population) . who are those culprits . and we should hav to look at the other side of story.

in BJP led govt. indian prime minister ATAL BIHARI VAJPAYI and PML leader NAWAZ SHARIF both made a good effort to reduce tensions between india and pak. but then pakistan army general ruined everything....

Sharif maintained that the war of 1999 had been initiated by Musharraf by attacking India without his knowledge but he (Sharif) had taken "responsibility for everything to save military's reputation and dignity".

"Musharraf attacked Kargil and I had no information about this military operation," the PML(N) president told a meeting of party's general council at Raiwind in Lahore.

"I came to know of it when I got a phone call from (then Prime Minister Atal Bihari) Vajpayee 'saheb'. He asked me -- 'what have you done after I returned from your country with good feelings... Your army has attacked our army'," he said.

"Kargil was a very tragic incident in the history of the relations between the two countries....I wish it had not not happened," said the PML-N leader who was ousted as the Prime Minister by Musharraf in a bloodless coup three months after the Indo-Pak conflict.

wat d u think ma frnds?? was musharraf was the main culprit?? or sth wrong in top official of pak army?? we can c top army official never wants any peace talk with india ..they jz wanna fight..but they hav done it many times...so hav they got any solution??? noooooo even they increased this problem....

i respect these two leaders as they tried to resolved this issue , and tried to make peace in this reason ..but pakistani army generals are the main reason behind this...whenever pakistan came under millitary power , they attacked on india or increase infiltration....so now to change these generals and it is a myth also that BJP is against muslim ..well BJP is a hindu thinking party .but he never took any step against secularism.but he was the only party who took such a nice step .. congress just betrayed like pakistan army betrayed pakistan.....now we should hav to look on facts and truth...

Back
Top Bottom