What's new

Who do you vote for in Next General Elections 2018?

Who you will vote in 2018 General Election

• PML-N

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Imran khan

Votes: 40 72.7%
  • PPP

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Jamat e Islami

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Other Religous groups

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have decided to realign my good loyalties for the movement of IK after being apolitical although I admire some one or two good work by PML-N.
I realize now that Imran khan deserves a Chance.
Before PML-N started from the last General elections ,They got the votes from the Potwaris and Half of the other typee 99 people who basically sell their votes and a good amount of votes went to Nawaz due to rigging.
What I think now is that PTI Showed the Awam that it wouldn't do anything unconstitutional to damage the system because clearly had they wanted they could've stormed the parliment in the Darna days and lit the parliment on fire ..Its all good.
but they didn't.
I think Imran khan could've rallied the nation and garner support from unfocused areas of the country especially in Balochistan and Sindh.
Punjab remains the home of PML-N while PTI seems to be strong and delivers the goods for the northerners.
All in all I think PTI should win the next elections and our bewakof qoum should give that man One Chance.
If the Town sherrif can get 3rd term in office why can't Imran khan get one chance?
I have seen their work and change in KPK ,the people are happy there.
The only think i can do now is start praying for imran khan's win which i don't normally do as we go into 2018 elections it is unlikely they would come out winning.
Imran Khan should win in my opinion.
Kindly leave the Response in the Poll

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Imran Khan has many issues but he talks about the right things-justice, equality, merit. Even if he does not bring change atleast we tried for change, for a better Pakistan. Even if he doesn't bring change its best to try. Why keep voting in the same manner for tried and tested parties which have given us nothing. The people not voting for PTI are insane. They have no love for the motherland and want to see it keep struggling.

I think Imran Khan has many issues but he talks about the right things-justice, equality, merit. Even if he does not bring change atleast we tried for change, for a better Pakistan. Even if he doesn't bring change its best to try. Why keep voting in the same manner for tried and tested parties which have given us nothing. The people not voting for PTI are insane. They have no love for the motherland and want to see it keep struggling.
People often make jokes when he talks about "Change".
How will change come when they don't vote for the man, more importantly I think institutions like NAB and other important ones will be strengthened and autonomous under Imran khan's Government,Institutional change will be huge because I have seen it in KPK and it totally is huge.
I can pay my Electricity bills online and check them all the way in Chitral.
I have been to KPK and Change is HUGE there.
In our stupid history Peshawar was just a frontier city for all the Afghan Immigrants ,But now i went there after years and saw huge difference from local law enforcement like Traffic police to the mass transit system which is being built for 1/3rd the price of Metro Rawalpindi which has started to collapse from certain parts of the city.
People of KPK couldn't have asked more from Imran khan.

As long as there are no solid election reforms and elections are held under the current corrupt election comission, it doesn't matter whom you would vote.

All will come out in favor of PML-N.

Before PML-N started from the last General elections ,They got the votes from the Potwaris and Half of the other typee 99 people who basically sell their votes and a good amount of votes went to Nawaz due to rigging.
What I think now is that PTI Showed the Awam that it wouldn't do anything unconstitutional to damage the system because clearly had they wanted they could've stormed the parliment in the Darna days and lit the parliment on fire ..Its all good.

They wanted to, and they did it, but it failed
because hands behind Imran was exposed
You can do anything you want, vote for anyone you want but know this....Imran will do anything to be the PM...trust you me on that and future might just prove it

They wanted to, and they did it, but it failed
because hands behind Imran was exposed
You can do anything you want, vote for anyone you want but know this....Imran will do anything to be the PM...trust you me on that and future might just prove it
Conspiracy theorists .
What's next ,Aliens and UFO ?

Imran Khan has many faults, but i think having PTI at the centre would give us stronger and reformed institutions, more money into social development, and a strong PM who is happy to represent Pakistan abroad.

People say that he is too sympathetic towards terrorists, but I think that with police reforms it wont be an issue, and with improved governance less civillians would openly facilitate terrorists as they do now. Also I think without a doubt that the Army would step in if he went too far.

Finally, PTI actually seems to respond to their supporters and has implemented a system of transparency in KPK. Why wouldn't anybody want that at the federal level?

Chaley huey kartoos ko azmana bewakufi hoti ha . IK ko bhi azmana chaiye .

PTI have the guts & capability to Challenge india at every front unlike pro-india noora league .

Back
Top Bottom