What's new

Who are the TOP 5 Muslim Navies?

Worry about your own education system before you go on a rant here.

Keep worrying, my sympathy with you. Who use user country flag of Haiti , location country flag of Pakistan & same time write in location tab New York. I have full sympathy with your education system. :cry:

Keep worrying, my sympathy with you. Who use user country flag of Haity , location country flag of Pakistan & same time write in location tab New York. I have full sympathy with your education system. :cry:

Very true... now learn to spell Haiti...

Keep worrying, my sympathy with you. Who use user country flag of Haity , location country flag of Pakistan & same time write in location tab New York. I have full sympathy with your education system. :cry:

I use those flags to represent my ethnicity.NY is where i live and grew up,Before you talk sh*t and condescend others about their education. LEARN HOW TO SPELL HAITI.

I use those flags to represent my ethnicity.NY is where i live and grew up,Before you talk sh*t and condescend others about their education. LEARN HOW TO SPELL HAITI.

So, Haiti citizen or Pakistani & thanks for correction for spell error due too much rely on spell check :cry:

Very true... now learn to spell Haiti...

Thanks for correction

Lol... india a muslim country? tht has less than 2% muslims in her military... :lol:

I can't believe they even have 2% muslims in their military.Those 2% are laying their lives on the line for what?? These sadistic islamaphobes :sick:

Back
Top Bottom