What's new

Who are the enemies of Pakistan?

Following are two main enemies

1. Terrorism

2. Economy

So refreshing to see that none of the Pakistani members here said India. :)
i dont think many of us too see Pakistan as an enemy . its only when militants attack that we look upon Pakistan unfavorably.
bro what about my friends who were killed by ur tallidogs on peshawaer attack paid by india due to these we have to consider u an enemy

bro what about my friends who were killed by ur tallidogs on peshawaer attack paid by india due to these we have to consider u an enemy
You respond to a statement i made 2 yrs ago today?
Any way if India is supporting the Taliban how is it that your govt cant provide the proof to the international community?I think you need to ask some questions to your govt too.

We know how our allies are.

But who are our enemies?

The greatest enemy is the traitor within. Notwithstanding him, I do not consider Modi's Bharat nor NATO as allies. Infact I do not consider Iran or even Afghanistan as allies.

How to unfollow thread ??? I m getting faltu ki notification .

Traitors are always Insider ... outsiders are known as enemy .

Terrorists Pak helped create or those who wish to make Pak pay for the terrorism it has caused.

If you would like to find a reason to hate India, then i can not help you my friend...It is your choice...It is your responsibility to know the truth and you are being hurt and impacted by this APS incident...It is not responsibility of India to explain how we are not involved in this incident...So i hope you understand my statement....

Hindus and Sikhs

Infact all Kafirs.

As soon as they are removed, Pakistan will be a true paradise!
Then you will ask shia, ahmediyaas and other sects and then you will say remove all except me then Pakistan will be a tru paradise...keep talking someday you will talk sense...

If you would like to find a reason to hate India, then i can not help you my friend...It is your choice...It is your responsibility to know the truth and you are being hurt and impacted by this APS incident...It is not responsibility of India to explain how we are not involved in this incident...So i hope you understand my statement....
tallidogs are paid by indians

why this double standard if something happens wrong in india u put blsme on pak & isi and u kept on denying raws involvment in terorrists attack why ?????

Prove it plz . Your government has done mouth service many time but not a single evidence till date .
what is raw doing in balochistan ???? having picnics ?????

Back
Top Bottom