What's new

Who are China's good friends in the Future?

Max The Boss

Reaction score
Who are China's good friends in the Future?

Who are China’s good friends in the Future? There are plenty of countries China has business with in economic and defense ties. China continually promoting friendly relations with Asian countries.

I ranked top 8 countries who I consider China's good friends in Asia in the future.

Pakistan – Fastest growing economic & defense relations with China.
Sri Lanka - Fastest growing economic & defense relations with China.
India - Fastest growing economic relations with China.
Bangladesh – Fastest growing economic & defense relations with China.
Nepal - Fastest growing economic & defense relations with China.
Maldives - Fastest growing economic & defense relations with China.
Myanmar - Fastest growing economic & defense relations with China.
Iran - Fastest growing economic & defense relations with China.

Comments are welcome.

i do feel sorry for the giant on the sub-continent which your did not mentioned in your post.

i do feel sorry for the giant on the sub-continent which your did not mentioned in your post.

Russia has always been a good friend of China and it would be in future because of the large dependence in past of China on Russian aerodynamics and also Russian military technologies which Russia provided to PLA.

About Pakistan and India, India can not be that much close to China now because of the recent Nuclear Agreement between US and India. In contrary China would be willing to strengthen the friendship bonds with Pakistan provided that Pakistan pull back their hand of friendship a bit towards US.

KIT Over n Out.:pakistan:

i think u should take India off that list, and maybe even sri lanka they are too close with India physically and will also have very close economic relations with them in the near future since ltte is gone.

also nepal depends on Indian ports for their economy i doubt it'll be very close to china not to mention similar culture as India.

those 2 countries will be close, but their relations with India will be closer.

i think u should take India off that list, and maybe even sri lanka they are too close with India physically and will also have very close economic relations with them in the near future since ltte is gone.

also nepal depends on Indian ports for their economy i doubt it'll be very close to china not to mention similar culture as India.

those 2 countries will be close, but their relations with India will be closer.

So according to you those who maintain relationship with India cant be a friend of China eh?.:lol:

the shanghai cooperation organization IMO is a very good initiative taken by china and russia...it is a window into a new and powerful Asia.
the SCO's sphere of operations should be expanded and both India and Pakistan should be offered full membership.

I very angry at the moment see this report

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2009/jul/14/china-uighur-equality-xinjiang
http://www.amnesty.org.uk/news_details.asp?NewsID=18300
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/8147657.stm

older 2005 report
BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | China 'crushing Muslim Uighurs'

Muslims should send a warning to China! That if it behave like this then it will have no friends at all
This oppression clear and simple
And as county like Pakistan went to aid Afgan Civilians in the 1980's
then they should say to China this is a serious crime

I have been thinking china has done well by Pakistan giving them help when needed - but this is a clear problem and Pakistan needs to stand up for itself and fellow Muslims rights!

It is appalling that we have freedom of religion in the west and in Russia now and so its is supposed to be in India - but our friend China is doing this its clearly wrong! and so far only being reported an complained about in the west!

These are sad times

Last edited:

A civil rights movement for Uighurs | Rebiya Kadeer | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk
AIUK : China: Uighur ethnic identity under threat in China
BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | Chinese police kill two Uighurs

older 2005 report

Muslims should send a warning to China! That if it behave like this then it will have no friends at all

I have been thinking china has done well by Pakistan giving them help when needed - but this is a clear problem and Pakistan needs to stand up for itself and fellow Muslims rights!

It is appalling that we have freedom of religion in the west and in Russia now and so its is supposed to be in India - but our friend China is doing this its clearly wrong! and so far only being reported an complained about in the west!

These are sad times

Flap far from black and white - BostonHerald.com

Obama Seeks to Clarify 'Stupidly' Comment, Praises White Policeman - Political News - FOXNews.com

i am waiting for your banning... hope mods ban such trolls without hesitation... :wave:

A civil rights movement for Uighurs | Rebiya Kadeer | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk
AIUK : China: Uighur ethnic identity under threat in China
BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | Chinese police kill two Uighurs

older 2005 report

These are sad times

i am sorry about the death in urumqi but just don't be blinded by the western media. do some google or ask the question to other pakistan netizens, they will tell the truth.

regards.

Back
Top Bottom