What's new

White Paper "KPK's betrayal"

expert

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I went through the report and I have not seen a more biased report, let alone a report from a supposedly reputable source--a government.

Second lowest among all provinces for generating tax revenues at Rs11.7 b vs Punjab at 96.4b

How can you compare absolute figures when there is a vast difference between the GDP, population and previous collection rates? There are many other biases and it does not look like a report that holds any legal value. In other words, it is propaganda.

Semantics: It may be second lowest, but it is also third highest.

For me this unprofessional report puts another dent in the credibility of the government and its ability to deal with the real issues.

So, instead of solving problems, N-league starts leveling accusations while remaining in federal govt. against a provincial govt. :cheesy:

Put up the link to report here, need to expose either PTI or PMLN govt. thanks!

I wonder how one controls oneself from slapping that lady. You need steel nerves.

Panic attack, this is hilarious, the comparison is done in actual figures rather than in percentage, Zroor ishaq dar nay ready ki ho gi.. lol

Panic attack, this is hilarious, the comparison is done in actual figures rather than in percentage, Zroor ishaq dar nay ready ki ho gi.. lol

This report further dents their credibility, at least in the eyes of the "educated class" that they have supposedly targeted. They will use this white paper to misguide the less well-read by saying there is a white paper that proves that KPK is being mismanaged. I am afraid the masses might buy it.

Anyways PMLN is try very hard to save their Govt in federal

Back
Top Bottom