What's new

White British actresses told to leave Bollywood

And i am dead sure casting a Nigerian lady as lead role of herion is equal to casting a local lady with same complexion ;) so i dont think so any nigerian can be found acting in India.

rest indeed protecting intrests of your local actors is something which you are entitled to do

Khan, non-Khan, dusky or fair, whatever turns up the heat for hot blooded Indian males, works for us. We are very equal-opportunity in that respect. I saw a movie starring sunny deol as a jatt married to ameesha patel playing a Pakistani girl last night. I for one wouldn't have minded a Pakistani pathan girl playing that role either. Or a nigerian one.

And as for Khan following are the two item girl of Bollywood and they are not fair at all.

Gauhar Khan

Mumaith Khan

And i have posted most decent picture possible.

And i am dead sure casting a Nigerian lady as lead role of herion is equal to casting a local lady with same complexion ;) so i dont think so any nigerian can be found acting in India.

rest indeed protecting intrests of your local actors is something which you are entitled to do

you know what it is very hard discussing these queer issues with you guys seriously!
isn't this the same problems with you guys?
people are as racist in Pakistan as they are here...
we gave meera a chance...and is she any good looking?
it was a goodwill gesture...basically the bhatts wanted to create a cashable audience in Pakistan...it was business....
Nigerians would not sell here cus we are still uneducated...
as even the American director Andy Tennant (of hitch fame) said that taking an all black cast spells doom for your film...
if you want to discuss racism...keep your tongue out-of-cheek...please.

And as for Khan following are the two item girl of Bollywood and they are not fair at all.

Gauhar Khan

Mumaith Khan

a9923fbf7070b8a1f8588590538ca5ca.jpg

And i have posted most decent picture possible.

Typical Indian items ;)

and for your information putting a Khan with your name does not make you a fair skinned Pathan ;)

The most ugliest Khans i have found only in India :lol:

Ok ok dont grin at me.

back to tofic i mean topic

you know what it is very hard discussing these queer issues with you guys seriously!
isn't this the same problems with you guys?
people are as racist in Pakistan as they are here...
we gave meera a chance...and is she any good looking?
it was a goodwill gesture...basically the bhatts wanted to create a cashable audience in Pakistan...it was business....
Nigerians would not sell here cus we are still uneducated...
as even the American director Andy Tennant (of hitch fame) said that taking an all black cast spells doom for your film...
if you want to discuss racism...keep your tongue out-of-cheek...please.

:agree::agree: paritosh. Who is denying that we are not racists :) racisism is everywhere. It was only that Justin was insulting the foreign actresses in India by saying Indians hire them for their pleasures and they wear skimpy outfits and dance to please the Indians.

Now thats was bellow the belt because many Indian actresses are doing the same hence it was an insult to own art and industry.

BTW meera is good looking indeed though goof :))) And not at all it wasnt a goodwill gesture it was all business, i do not agree with that he wanted to cash Pakistani viewers because here viewers will prefer Kathrina or even Kajol over Meera.

If you ask my personal opinion i would say it was trying to make fun of meera to cast her in Indian movie because there are far better actresses in India than her why Bhat cast her :)

Typical Indian items ;)

and for your information putting a Khan with your name does not make you a fair skinned Pathan ;)

Ok ok dont grin at me.

how do you define ugly?????
just by skin colour?................ elite $^$%....

Typical Indian items ;)

Ok ok dont grin at me.

Hey not everyone can be as good looking,fair and chubby as You Jana:lol:

Speaking of fair skinned pathans, in continuance of this off-topic banter, what's the use of the fair skin and the good looks when a goat would do as well. Back to the topic.

1.Like the Coca cola factory these girls are bound to return eventually. They are good-lookers and people like them. And Indian actors also want to go to Hollywood.

2. Bollywood also employs some Pak actors and singers. What about them?

Speaking of fair skinned pathans, in continuance of this off-topic banter, what's the use of the fair skin and the good looks when a goat would do as well. Back to the topic.

:lol: why dont you cast a goat then :P

how do you define ugly?????
just by skin colour?................ elite $^$%....

:) how do you define it. As far as i know the criteria for ugliness is the same in sub-continent and thats why you see so many fairness creams and other products being sold in the region with this notion that fair is the beautiful.

anyway this is a common lay man's mentality at work here in the region. And i was also speaking in general

Back
Top Bottom