What's new

While Tejas Crawls The Thunder Rolls.

Indian airforce has categorically stated that one Pakistani F16 was downed by Mig21 bison piloted by Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthman
They also mentioned that the other two pilots were from Pakistani F16 which was downed.
DG ISPR has yet not changed his previous statement that one pilot died in CMH Rawalpindi watch his TV interview in which he clearly mentions that 1st pilot was handed over to India and 2nd pilot died

DG ISPR Asif Ghafoor clearly said that one pilot was captured and handed over to India and another pilot died in CMH Rawalpindi during treatment watch his interview long after the fog of war
I saw his press conference on TV myself where he accepted the mistake that pilot was reported from two sources but was actually just one person counted twice. Will need to search it up

Indian airforce has categorically stated that one Pakistani F16 was downed by Mig21 bison piloted by Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthman
They also mentioned that the other two pilots were from Pakistani F16 which was downed.
DG ISPR has yet not changed his previous statement that one pilot died in CMH Rawalpindi watch his TV interview in which he clearly mentions that 1st pilot was handed over to India and 2nd pilot died

WASHINGTON: A US count of the F-16s with Pakistan has found that none of them are missing, contradicting India's claim that one of its fighter jets shot down a Pakistani F-16 during an aerial dogfight on February 27

now whom should I believe Indian media BS. or US officials?

It has completed more than 10,000 hours of flight without any single accident till now
when i find that particular news article i will qoute it here till then you should read this

40 in service 83 on order follow on order is expected once all units get delivered , a new aircraft called Tejas MK2 or MWF under development IAF will buy 200+ units of that aircraft.
The reason why IAF cannot replace entire fleet with indigenously developed fighter jets is the engine , all Indian made jets have to use American engines and supply of engines would stop if USA sanctions India
Indian made Kaveri turbofan engine didn’t produce enough thrust to power Tejas but It was built from scratch now India is working on a new 130kn engine for AMCA and it has to be completed in next 8-10 years time maybe after 10 years Tejas will have Indian made engines just like the Indian made UTTAM AESA Radar

Engine failure and technical snags plagues JLT JF17
The guy is living in another planet. Apparently in 1950s

when most of its time is spent on the ground then no wonder it beats F-22 and F-35 as well.
FB_IMG_1671454953473.jpg

Of course Tejas beats each and every jet

when most of its time is spent on the ground then no wonder it beats F-22 and F-35 as well.
FB_IMG_1671454953473.jpg

Of course Tejas beats each and every jet

Twin seat f16 are used for training and air to ground role not in air superiority missions, f16s were providing air sweep, not in in air to ground role. He acknowledged his mistake next day while you indians have yet to prove no su30 was shot down, so how do u explain this
if u shot down the f16 share that data of ur radars with an independent source why do have to make a ppt and make up fabricated claims and explain that fucking video.
And he said he died, he did not mentioned he died in CMH

Last edited:
More than 10,000 hours of flight without accident
Did anyone see it flying or was it cloaked....

Starship enterprise

Twin seat f16 are used for training and air to ground role not in air superiority missions, f16s were providing air sweep, not in in air to ground role. He acknowledged his mistake next day while you indians have yet to prove no su30 was shot down, so how do u explain this
if u shot down the f16 share that data of ur radars with an independent source why do have to make a ppt and make up fabricated claims and explain that fucking video.
It's not the fault of the average Indian. When they are born they are lied to and its all starts with

Your mother is a cow 🐄 😳.

The all the religious lies like hangman the monkey warrior and I could go on all day.

So making fabricated stuff is part of their culture. We cannot change that

I saw his press conference on TV myself where he accepted the mistake that pilot was reported from two sources but was actually just one person counted twice. Will need to search it up
It’s not just one incident or one individual who said there were more than one pilots
People who saw the dogfight also said there were more than one pilot , news reporters also said there were more than one pilot , Imran khan himself said that two migs crossed LOC and two pilots were captured.
DG ISPR Asif Ghafoor first said that 3 pilots landed in Pakistani territory he then corrected himself and said not three but two Indian pilots landed then again he corrected himself and said only one pilot landed but in this TV interview he reverted back to his 2nd statement saying one pilot was handed over to India and another one died

And he said he died, he did not mentioned he died in CMH
Watch this video from 5:05 onwards One pilot was injured and was shifted to CMH , another is with us
he reverted back to his 2nd statement that one pilot died and another one was handed over to India and this interview was not in fog of war
It’s not just Asif Ghafoor people on the ground saw more than one pilot and the media which was reporting this incident also mentioned more than one pilot

WASHINGTON: A US count of the F-16s with Pakistan has found that none of them are missing, contradicting India's claim that one of its fighter jets shot down a Pakistani F-16 during an aerial dogfight on February 27

There was no such count why would US count F16 they would know without counting

Isn't that like changing the doors or windows of a house and claiming you built the whole house yourself.
It’s another way around except for the engine and some minor components like IFR probe and ejection seat rest everything else is Indian made

TEJAS are fifth generation 'Stealth' fighter jet.

You cannot see it flying.

You cannot see in on the Radar.

As Tejas simply don't fly, that makes them stealthy.

Can be used as 'decoys' to fool the enemies.

Looks good mounted on the Truck.

lca-tejas-of-indian-air-force-on-display-during-the-65th-republic-day-parade-at-rajpath-on.jpg

Last edited:

India has more credibility, if they say they have been winning for last 1000 years you better believe it. The rest of the world is a big BSer... :D

Back
Top Bottom