What's new

While Indians look up to China, the Chinese look down on India

Indians want us to respect them. But what have they done to deserve any respect from us?

Did they fight back against imperial Japan?
Did they beat the US in war?
Did they fight the Soviet Union in war?
Did they beat us in war?

India have never beat any major military power in war.

India think because they have a nuclear bomb in the 21st century that the world should respect them. Even a 5th world country like North Korea has nuclear weapons. Big freaking deal.

Indians say they want UNSC veto because they have a big population. The UNSC was given to the victorious powers in WW2. What the hell has India done in anything to deserve UNSC veto power?

When WW2 was happening, the Indians were scratching each others backs inside of mud houses.

You don't demand respect in this world, you earn it.

Kid, go achieve something geopolitically and then come back.

Until then, you will remain a pawn used by the major powers as just a counterbalancing force. India will never be the main force.

You want our respect? Go earn it!
Then we and the rest of the world will take you seriously.

Until then, you will be looked down upon whether you like it or not.

End of story!

Stop embarrassing yourself!!!!
Transparency of companies measure openness and disclosure, not scams. Other BRICS companies ranked higher because all their large companies are all public listed, they have to disclose by law. Whereas many big chinese firms state-owned or privately owned, they're not obligated to disclose any information. "Chery Auto Co is not publicly traded, so naturally it is not as transparent as those listed companies."

You want to know what is true corruption?
The Corruption Index by same organization ranked China 80 out of 176 countries. India ranked at 96. Yes, your so called democracy is more corrupted than china. 30% of your lawmakers have criminal lawsuit against them ranging from rape to extortions to scams. What a shame!

Corruption Perceptions Index - 2012

A rank of 80 for such a controlled Govt. framework of CCP is a dangerous sign, your real corruption figures then must be terrible. Unlike India, you don't have a free media, free NGOs, and "Right to Information" act to dig up corruption. I have got some media reports link for corruption in China, but I will refrain from posting them here, as I am not interested to continue in this thread. If you think CCP is less corrupt, then good for you.

It is the IQ or just the propensity to lie? The subject matter of the thread was NOT about animal rights! You only mentioned animals right after I rebutted you in the thread. Go back and check your post!!
But little did you realize you dumb excuse only served to expose your lies. Dyeing of pets are common from Europe to East Asia, there was never any animal rights issue. Such service is offered by professional pet grooming shops globally.

How to Dye a Dog's Hair: Animal Planet

Prestige Grooming Academy Singapore – Colour Dye for Dogs, Cats, Rabbits...

What else are you not capable of really? You've no credibility left.

Again you are going into this IQ business, why don't you post your "IQ Certificate" as your avatar? I said I can post links for whatever I said, but you didn't want the links, truth hurts!! :) People have seen what I have posted and they laughed and thanked me, only you didn't find it amusing. I am still worried about the psychological effects on those poor animals, but you don't have an answer for that....too bad.

And don't reply further, otherwise I will end up posting photos of chinese food to convince you!! :D (Only reply if you have an opinion on the psychological effects on dogs for unwillingly posing as cat family member) :D

Indians want us to respect them. But what have they done to deserve any respect from us?

Did they beat us in war?

India think because they have a nuclear bomb in the 21st century that the world should respect them. Even a 5th world country like North Korea has nuclear weapons. Big freaking deal.

Indians say they want UNSC veto because they have a big population. The UNSC was given to the victorious powers in WW2. What the hell has India done in anything to deserve UNSC veto power?

When WW2 was happening, the Indians were scratching each others backs inside of mud houses.

Until then, you will remain a pawn used by the major powers as just a counterbalancing force. India will never be the main force.

End of story!

You should continue to look down at our feet, don't look up.

china has 150 000 000 poor people
India has 300 000 000 poor people

HDI in China 100
HDI in India 134

Funny how can one third world country laugh at other third world country....

A rank of 80 for such a controlled Govt. framework of CCP is a dangerous sign, your real corruption figures then must be terrible. Unlike India, you don't have a free media, free NGOs, and "Right to Information" act to dig up corruption. I have got some media reports link for corruption in China, but I will refrain from posting them here, as I am not interested to continue in this thread. If you think CCP is less corrupt, then good for you.

A rank of 80 for a semi-controlled govt beats a democratic one that ranked at 96, LOL. This is a slap for Indian democracy. How are intellectually disabled?

Again you are going into this IQ business, why don't you post your "IQ Certificate" as your avatar? I said I can post links for whatever I said, but you didn't want the links, truth hurts!! :) People have seen what I have posted and they laughed and thanked me, only you didn't find it amusing. I am still worried about the psychological effects on those poor animals, but you don't have an answer for that....too bad.

And don't reply further, otherwise I will end up posting photos of chinese food to convince you!! :D (Only reply if you have an opinion on the psychological effects on dogs for unwillingly posing as cat family member) :D

Now that I've exposed your lies, are you playing dumb? The thread was NOT about animals rights, what you posted was to smear chinese for creating fake animals. It is a common knowledge among pets owners that dyeing pet dogs is fashionable thing popular in Europe and East Asia, there was never any animal rights issue. Peta was not against it, who are you to say anything animals psychology ? Do you realize how stupid it makes you look? Save you stupidity, take your lies and smear to your countrymen in Indian forum, you have more gullible audience there.

Did they beat us in war?

End of story!

We want your respect! Lolzz!! First get some self respect. Remember you are a slave nation, $hitty people of a disgusting dirty country. So before you say that words 'your respect', next time, remember these words. That's what Indians think of you in reality.

End of Story!

We want your respect! Lolzz!! First get some self respect. Remember you are a slave nation, $hitty people of a disgusting dirty country. So before you say that words 'your respect', next time, remember these words. That's what Indians think of you in reality.

End of Story!

China has always been a sovereign country, even during western imperialism era. Indian were slaves to central asian muslims for 800 years and the british for 200 years. That's 1000 years in total of slavery. Remember the historical facts.

I respect Chinese, don't know what is wrong with both Indian and Chinese members of PDF, always taking dig at each other.

Please don't let this respect lose by your comments :) :cheers:

China has always been a sovereign country, even during western imperialism era. Indian were slaves to central asian muslims for 800 years and the british for 200 years. That's 1000 years in total of slavery. Remember the historical facts.

Little zombi, you were scraped 99.9% in the womb just because you were second in line.

That counts fro slavery but you zombies don't know this, being high on force fed opium and in the cute forced Q hairstyle.

That is while 20,000 of you are not herded by a single Mongol herder with less trouble than goats.

Little zombi, you were scraped 99.9% in the womb just because you were second in line.

That counts fro slavery but you zombies don't know this, being high on force fed opium and in the cute forced Q hairstyle.

That is while 20,000 of you are not herded by a single Mongol herder with less trouble than goats.

:omghaha: Compared to 800 years of muslims subjugation and brutality(i won't go into detail) and 200 years of british colonization. Yet you still don't have a country until 1947! :rofl: :rofl:

Did they beat us in war?

End of story!

Little one, nobody gives a damn to your pathetic kind.

Now go and run after the four pests while your regime scrapes you in the womb or rolls tanks over you.

:omghaha: Compared to 800 years of muslims subjugation and brutality(i won't go into detail) and 200 years of british colonization. Yet you still don't have a country until 1947! :rofl: :rofl:

The primitive is laughing because he was scraped in the womb!

Opium does stuff to the and they are used to being force fed. ;)

It is amazing that we have not a single sane member from such a large country.

Only zombies and idiots. All 50 cent idiotic trolls!

Reflects quite poorly on the kind of generation this forced single kid policy has led to.

Actually, we have dibs on civilizing the Indians first (although I'll admit that no civilization has done so to any degree of success).

The Indo-Aryan tribes displaced the Dravidian Negroids around 1,500 BC, and pushed them to the southern end of the subcontinent. There they stayed until our people moved into Iran, slowly migrating and retaking our now empty city centers, like slimey 3rd world sewer rats.

We were the first people into India, and lead their people in all of the contributions 'they' supposedly gave to Humanity (contributions which are pathetically minuscule anyway).

Indians are not actually technically Human, their Dravidian ancestors being a completely separate lineage of the genus Homo.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom