What's new

While Indians look up to China, the Chinese look down on India

The thread title are not altered. And the article posted by OP shows the average people of India really don't care about China. Your article talk about a professor who believe that China should focus on its west, include India. So the OP article reflect the view of average Chinese. Your article just reflect the view of a professor who wants China to develop friendly relationship with western China, include India.

Do you want a closer China/India relationship? I thought you claimed to be a patriot American. I guess its time for you to back paddle and take off your mask of being an American patriot an just being an Indian in America supporting India with everything you have.

I am happy that you are finally trying to be an Indian, which is who you are. Stop being who you are not.

comprehension has never been you guys strong suite.

I never claimed to not being an Indian- I'm an Indian in blood, race and heritage. But again I don't expect you to comprehend what that means vs. what is my country is or my loyalty as a citizen lies - well given the seditious nature of you lot in the US, I guess we can understand why.

Now- the article shows average people in India do not care about china- which I agree, hence I was asking how come the header? ( not to you , but as a discussion point).

and since the other claim on header is that Chinese look down on India , as in not concerned as a strategy . I quoted my article showing differently.

I see countless Indian Trolls here on PDF cheerleading for USA and Russia !!

Well, I haven't!! Plz quote me in such threads.

I have seen many Indians criticizing US and Russia, yet to see any Pakistani criticizing Chinese even for valid reasons like hanging chinese flag in mosques, banning ramadan fasting, etc. Do quote me if you find any. :)

And don't go silent, i want to know your opinion on these issues @Hafizzz bhai. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

another Chinese, Götterdämmerung, using a Chinese retailer Mr wang under the direction of the CCP- to tell the world about the Chinese figures and stats. :P

we all know how honest the various Mr.wang's are in their country about submiiting real economic figures. maybe they are more honest in retail.

All these companies should consult India how to make money with perfectly fitting garments. :lol:

Meet Our Clients | Alvanon

Oh, wait a minute, India's garment industry can't even compete with Bangladesh.

Götterdämmerung;4891550 said:
All these companies should consult India how to make money with perfectly fitting garments. :lol:

Meet Our Clients | Alvanon

Oh, wait a minute, India's garment industry can't even compete with Bangladesh.

nor can american...congrats that means you are on top of the world. but please your under developed status, we will enjoy ours sans your garment industry

@Hafizzz bhai everything I have mentioned are facts, you can google for yourself, if you don't find it, then i will give you the links. We don't even care for them if they don't act like racist scums. Chini dosti aapko mubarak ho, i am busy now, later i will post some disgusting facts about them.

No, it's not true. Nobody eats baby meat soup or cockroaches. You already did a smear campaign about pet owners in china, you have no more credibility left. Look, I too can dig up some crap about india and start smearing Indians, but we have higher ethical standard.

Last edited by a moderator:
Given that China obfuscates numbers, culturally it is more about image first and given we see this below about its lack of transparency. Any numbers from china are always suspect.

China Absent From Transparency International's Global Corruption Report - China Real Time Report - WSJ

LOL, the data for slaves are not compiled by Chinese. :omghaha:

Culturally, corruption and scams are more widespread in India. A staggering 30% of your lawmakers have pending criminal lawsuits against them :rofl:

LOL, dimwitted indian. The data for slaves are not compiled by Chinese. :omghaha:

Culturally, corruption and scams are more widespread in India. A staggering 30% of your lawmakers have pending criminal lawsuits against them :rofl:
We can dig facts again you, stop being so immature and stop this troll-fest, even I can go on saying that Chinese are born dwarfs etc etc

Back
Top Bottom