What's new

Which SAM system Turkic Prefer?

Which one you think is the most preferable SAM in Turkic heart?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many anti-Muslim articles are there in Chinese media compared to the constant barrage that is seen in the media in the West?

There is a big potential benefit for Muslims and Chinese to co-operate in the future and what other non-Muslims say is
totally and utterly worthless.

The West has proved it is anti-Muslim.
I am asking Xianjiang and are you comparing situation with western media? If world politics works as you think why US have problems with Venezuela? I am not fan of western countries actually i am not fan of any country other then Turkey. Western Eastern Northern or Southern, religion, nation, humanity there is only one color in Capitalism color of money. IF you are strong you can steal thats the summary.

Oh please,the media villifies the muslim radicals as they do with european nationalists/supremacists.I've seen so many,actually the majority of europeans defending peaceful muslims and openly condemning racist attacks against them.Actually,that's why you're here,because you're allowed to practice your faith freely and you don't suffer from hate attacks but you don't like to mention this because it doesn't suit your baseless propaganda.That's why i think you're a shameless coward spreading hate and lies with almost every post.

Like I say the opinions of other non-Muslims are worthless.

The sheer amount of hatred displayed by the West against Muslims is astonishing. Not only is their all this constant media-bashing but the West has attacked so many Muslim countries in the last decade, it has got to the point that it is not even worth keeping a count anymore.

I am asking Xianjiang and are you comparing situation with western media? If world politics works as you think why US have problems with Venezuela? I am not fan of western countries actually i am not fan of any country other then Turkey. Western Eastern Northern or Southern, religion, nation, humanity there is only one color in Capitalism color of money. IF you are strong you can steal thats the summary.

Xianjiang is a separatist issue and not to do with the fact that the people are Muslims at all.

China has a similar problem in Buddhist Tibet.

Like it or not, the Chinese and Muslims are likely to work closer together in the future for mutual benefits.

This...+1

If you have strong political elite ,not subservient to outside influence like Turkey does right now you may prosper (altough i really don't like Erdogan),if you don't, you end up a market for dumping goods of stronger economies(my country right now).Nothing to do with muslims,non muslims,it's about capitalism and national interest.

Like I say the opinions of other non-Muslims are worthless.

Hahaha,nice to see you come out of the closet and revealing us the islamofascist that you really are.Your kind will always be villified and attacked and rightfully so,without knowing you're actually the biggest insult and threat to Islam,not the West.

Last edited:
This...+1

If you have strong political elite ,not subservient to outside influence like Turkey does right now you may prosper (altough i really don't like Erdogan),if you don't, you end up a market for dumping goods of stronger economies(my country right now).Nothing to do with muslims,non muslims,it's about capitalism and national interest.

Turkey is a much larger country that is able to exercise a degree of independence that a smaller one like Romania is not able to.

Romania had only two real choices - subservience to Russia or go with the EU.

Xianjiang is a separatist issue and not to do with the fact that the people are Muslims at all.

China has a similar problem in Buddhist Tibet.

Like it or not, the Chinese and Muslims are likely to work closer together in the future for mutual benefits.
Separist ?????? They invaded A Turkish Muslim State and are you calling them separatist. I think no more need to make comment.

Hahaha,nice to see you come out of the closet and revealing us the islamofascist that you really are.Your kind will always be villified and attacked and rightfully so,without knowing you're actually the biggest insult and threat to Islam,not the West.

You are one ignorant person.:lol:

"islamofascist"?

Do you have any idea how religious I am personally?

For someone, who is an "islamofascist", I seem to have a lot of time for mainly atheist China:lol:

Please don't ruin this thread with something irrelevant.

Ok. I will stop now.

Please accept my apologies.

I think that one of the reasons that Turkey went with the Chinese system is that it is looking into the future and knows that in a couple of decades time that the West will no longer have the dominance that it does now.

Turkey's primary interest in Nato is security and it was economics in the EU.

Turkey is a much larger country that is able to exercise a degree of independence that a smaller one like Romania is not able to.

Romania had only two real choices - subservience to Russia or go with the EU.

Romania had/still has a lot of choices but it's all about the local ruling elites and how they serve the country,plus if you would study a little you will know we weren't subservient to Russia that much not even during communism, but this is not the place to discuss this.

Last edited:
Please don't ruin this thread with something irrelevant.
What i remembered you already ruined with asking this question
(Do you guys think USA and NATO will really care and love an Islamic Majority country?)

When it ended with a Turkish Muslim Country invaded by China. It became Irrelevant interesting

If
What i remembered you already ruined with asking this question
(Do you guys think USA and NATO will really care and love an Islamic Majority country?)

When it ended with a Turkish Muslim Country invaded by China. It became Irrelevant interesting
After only post 42 pops, you start to blabber crap?

Another treachery from AKP government. They are a shame if they go through with Chinese cheap chit. If it is all a game to bargain and push down the price to buy American system I congratulate them but I'm afraid it is not.

China invaded East-Turkistan 60 years ago. Uighur are not seperatist, the Chinese are. I can't imagine how the Uighur are feeling right now. The strongest country of the Turkic world doing business with China. Even US has more guts to say something about the treatment of Uighur.

Although US is not reliable and can double cross us, they have best equipment. We should go for Russians or Japanese. The Japanese know how to deal with Chinese and they could be great help in the future.

Another treachery from AKP government. They are a shame if they go through with Chinese cheap chit. If it is all a game to bargain and push down the price to buy American system I congratulate them but I'm afraid it is not.

China invaded East-Turkistan 60 years ago. Uighur are not seperatist, the Chinese are. I can't imagine how the Uighur are feeling right now. The strongest country of the Turkic world doing business with China. Even US has more guts to say something about the treatment of Uighur.

Although US is not reliable and can double cross us, they have best equipment. We should go for Russians or Japanese. The Japanese know how to deal with Chinese and they could be great help in the future.
This should be a serious weapon&equipment discussion thread, but ur comment just ruin it. UNUSEFUL !

If ur country has enough funds to pay, no doubt or reopen bid again, Turkey just choose PAC3 go ahead ~! But if u require new missile with lower price + better quality + technology transfer, Turkey need spend time to choose the desirable missile, not the most expensive. China FD-2000 is a good choose !

Whatever about China XinJiang or Uighur, Turkey had equipped and produced China weapons. It's just a normal arms deal, not matter with political diplomatic.

China WS-1
10595463294_46be17d630_o.jpg

China B611
10595449446_0ef748bd1a_o.jpg

@Neptune lots of off topic posts here.

Now Turkey goverment will re-open its bid for advanced SAM to Januanry year 2014, please select the favourable SAM system in your heart. Do you think Turkey shall take threat from NATo and USA to quit HQ9 in the future?

Source please.

As far as i know:

"Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdoğan said last week that Turkey would be open to new offers if its talks about co-producing a long-range air and missile-defense system with China Precision Machinery Import and Export Corp (CPMIEC) fail."

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom