What's new

Which overseas Pakistanis will be attending PTI rallies on Saturday.

Longhorn

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Insha Allah, we as a family intend to attend the PTI rally in Manchester this Saturday 7th May.
There will be rallies held in Manchester, Birmingham, London, and I believe, Glasgow, as well as other countries in Europe and the USA which IK will address live on big screens direct from Bani Gala.
I would urge all Pakistani patriots living overseas to attend one of these rallies
1) to maintain momentum and show support to our Pakistani brothers in Pakistan that we are with them in this fight and 2) to send a message to Western governments that illegal regime change will not be tolerated in Pakistan.
We are not necessarily doing this for Imran Khan or PTI, we are doing this for democracy and Pakistan.
This is the least we can do for our motherland.
IMG-20220505-WA0011.jpg

Last edited:
Insha Allah, we as a family intend to attend the PTI rally in Manchester this Saturday 7th May.
There will be rallies held in Manchester, Birmingham, London, and I believe, Glasgow, as well as other countries in Europe and the USA which IK will address live on big screens direct from Bani Gala.
I would urge all Pakistani patriots living overseas to attend one of these rallies
1) to maintain momentum and show support to our Pakistani brothers in Pakistan that we are with them in this fight and 2) to send a message to Western governments that illegal regime change will not be tolerated in Pakistan.
We are not necessarily doing this for Imran Khan or PTI, we are doing this for democracy and Pakistan.

Please also contact local media so the events get coverage.

Contact your councillors,MPs and Mayors too. Educate them on how Pakistan is fighting for true democracy and freedom from a corrupt junta.
Best suggestion on this thread, everyone in the UK should write to their MP and request a reply back.
In my letter I named NS and his properties, make sure you compare him to Russian oligarchs and demand why he is being treated differently.

I am yet to receive a reply back - I am not holding my breath for it. However, the more the merrier.

Best suggestion on this thread, everyone in the UK should write to their MP and request a reply back.
In my letter I named NS and his properties, make sure you compare him to Russian oligarchs and demand why he is being treated differently.

I am yet to receive a reply back - I am not holding my breath for it. However, the more the merrier.
Write a follow up with a translation of the Interior and Law minister’s press conference and the Blasphemy FIR attached, nothing riles them more up then religious persecution.

A template would be good.

my local pti chapter is pathetically organised.

not a single peep about any of these events.

Rallies are nothing but poondi fests. They don't achieve anything.

A template would be good.

my local pti chapter is pathetically organised.

not a single peep about any of these events.
Mine seems to be very active.
Everyone seems to be chomping at the bit.

Back
Top Bottom