What's new

Which Muslim nation has the best trained Military?

Which Muslim nation has the best trained Military?

• Pakistan

Votes: 112 28.5%
  • Iran

Votes: 27 6.9%
  • Bangladesh

Votes: 127 32.3%
  • Turkey

Votes: 102 26.0%
  • Indonesia

Votes: 7 1.8%
  • Egypt

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Others

Votes: 13 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You have no answer, so I will let you be .. still Bangladesh is on close second and Pakistan a distant third.
what?

I have all replies for you but no time now. I have all versions of history. You cant question BD.
BD didnt attack first. 25th march night pak soldiers started first attack and then we started retaliation.
yes it was Operation Search light, which as meant to clean out Hindus and those agents of the IA and Mukhti Bani which were causing problems for Pakistan, you chose to side with the rebels instead of your own Army, hence you were separated, you got your country on a cultural and language basis, we are and always will remain the nation which was build on Islam, The Islamic Republic of Pakistan :pakistan:

TURKEY LEADING, woohoo

Lol, i know you are joking but let me be serious.
My real reaction would be "I don't know" .... there are several countries in the list and i don't know each one's traning quality.. and i doubt rest of the 150 people whom voted this poll, knows either.
So a meaningless evaluation going on here.
but the Turkish Army dudes look so cool, so its all that matters :-)

Last edited:
But Pakistan is trailing at third place ... It's a stiff competition between BD & Turkey.
1.Bangladesh --- 29 votes
2.Turkey---- 26 votes
3.Pakistan --- 15 votes.

set aside the votes by Indians and then we'll the real figures.

India is the muslim nation with best trained military

compared to whom?
c0269672f1f00a6faf53c7e800343972.jpg

They inherited a very very rich economy, which is what I was trying to say.

what?

yes it was Operation Search light, which as meant to clean out Hindus and those agents of the IA and Mukhti Bani which were causing problems for Pakistan, you chose to side with the rebels instead of your own Army, hence you were separated, you got your country on a cultural and language basis, we are and always will remain the nation which was build on Islam, The Islamic Republic of Pakistan :pakistan:

TURKEY LEADING, woohoo

but the Turkish Army dudes look so cool, so its all that matters :-)
Islam religion is a big part of our identity as well as bengali culture. Our present borders were created in 1947 not in 1971.Biggest supporters of partition were bengalis. Without Islam there would be no country called Bangladesh today.

Islam religion is a big part of our identity as well as bengali culture. Our present borders were created in 1947 not in 1971.Biggest supporters of partition were bengalis. Without Islam there would be no country called Bangladesh today.
no the Borders of East and West Pakistan were created on 14 August 1947, your borders were created in 1971, you cannot refuse that, i said it before and i will say it again, you are a Muslim majority area no doubt, but Pakistan was created so Muslims could live free from the fear of non Muslims and could practice their religion, while Bangladesh was created so that Bengali's could live free of fear of West Pakistanis, not religion, cuz the West Pakistanis did not stop you from religion

Voted for Pakistan. Why the furk are you guys voting for Bangladesh? You guys stupid? ;p

no the Borders of East and West Pakistan were created on 14 August 1947, your borders were created in 1971,
I meant partition of bengal, borders didn't change, same since 47. Just as we wanted.

Pakistan was created so Muslims could live free from the fear of non Muslims and could practice their religion, while Bangladesh was created so that Bengali's could live free of fear of West Pakistanis
which bengalis? Muslim bengalis, Islam is important for our identity as a separate nation, Islam is our state religion in constitution.

Macchi khaate jao Bangladesh ko vote karte jao

I meant partition of bengal, borders didn't change, same since 47. Just as we wanted.
yes you just separated from West Pakistan, thats all and renamed yourself Bangladesh

which bengalis? Muslim bengalis, Islam is important for our identity as a separate nation, Islam is our state religion in constitution.
why dont you get it, you separated from a country that was created in the name of Islam, on the basis of cultural differences and in addition to that, you took help from Non Muslims against Muslims

why dont you get it, you separated from a country that was created in the name of Islam, on the basis of cultural differences and in addition to that, you took help from Non Muslims against Muslims
if there was no discrimination, we would have been together

The one who jumps higher than the fence gets my vote so its definitely to BD of course :enjoy: ...

but my personal opinion would be
1.Pakistan
2.Iran
3.Turkey (coz i think turkey is too over rated)

US armed forces are the best currently '''in''' the Muslim world. :D

/thread
/ouch
/gone too far

5 week ban for trolling. :closed:

Both are inheritors of two great Empires. The Turks are the descendants of the Ottoman Empire. Pakistan being the inheritor of the Mughal Empire.....Both have a glorious military history.

Wrong. Most pakistanis are muslim Punjabis, who held the lowest strata in the Mughal empire. To say they are the inheritor of the Mughal Empire is to say the black slave is the inheritor to the American empire, or the Indochinese are the inheritor of the French Empire, it is completely wrong statement.

Back
Top Bottom