What's new

Which is the strongest Muslim Army?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those nukes are not controlled by Turkey. NATO will decide if, and when, to use them, not Turkey under NATO nuclear weapon sharing agreement.

Who is NATO? A group of countries and Turkey is part of it. NATO is not a seperate group who gives orders to Turkey. I repeat it, we are part of it.

That's logistical experience and transport. So tell me what kind of raging battles did Turkiye fight in N Iraq, now we are getting into combat experience. Combat experience is actually fighting pitched battles okay? Not simply transporting troops.

That's logistical experience and transport. So tell me what kind of raging battles did Turkiye fight in N Iraq, now we are getting into combat experience. Combat experience is actually fighting pitched battles okay? Not simply transporting troops.

So, you are thinking that we do nothing but transporting troops.

Well no, that's why I'm asking you how many battles did Turkiye actually fight in N Iraq so we can determine if any significant combat experience. I understand Turkiye mainly hit their targets with gun ships and fought against lightly armed PKK.

Fighting with PKK is more difficult than fighting with regular army. Turkish Army was preparing to fight with Soviets, especially with big armored squadrons. PKK Conflicts showed us that we must follow a new doctrine for fighting terrorist. So, our experience with fighting guerillas was low, but it is improving day by day.

Why we are desperately to put Pakistan on the TOP list ??? We are so happy despite the fact own people died everyday in the soil without protection ? Did Army protect our sovereignty ?

Post#133 is perfect example!

Why we are desperately to put Pakistan on the TOP list ??? We are so happy despite the fact own people died everyday in the soil without protection ? Did Army protect our sovereignty ?

Post#133 is perfect example!

contrary to your assertions I would be just as happy if Iran or some other country was the strongest. We are talking of the status quo and in this case nukes trumps all else

Why because Pakistan has them?? and some of you Indian's cant bear to hear Pakistan has the ultimate weapon that can act as deterrence to anyone even America??
Bro! This prism always came up with his own indigenious special thoughts, Best example of a radical Bharti.:lol:.
As far as most powerful country concern, Pakistan's Army have got the best experience from previous wars , and So as Turkey..I don't consider Iran in same catagory , Their technology is still not comparable to Turk or Pakistani equipments. Nuke Facter is also a factor which differentciate the ability of any militry nation, So as Intellegence agenceis have their own specific and central role in any military. Pakistani military is still better then many other muslim military.

contrary to your assertions I would be just as happy if Iran or some other country was the strongest. We are talking of the status quo and in this case nukes trumps all else

Well, there is nothing to be proud of it. Having nukes doesn't means we are safe and sound. What worry is our people and low-quality life with no basic education, electricity, jobless, foods, and growing extremists nuts. Pakistan viewed by world is very negatives, we all care about stupid nukes, not cleaning the mess of our country we didn't do anything.

We should not celebrate top position certificate approval because of nuke guarantees...

Who is NATO? A group of countries and Turkey is part of it. NATO is not a seperate group who gives orders to Turkey. I repeat it, we are part of it.

The point is, Turkey is a part of NATO but it does not control NATO. If NATO parliament decides to nuke Pakistan, Turkey will be forced to oblige no matter what Turkey wishes. If Turkey decides to nuke Israel, it cannot because NATO will never give permission to do so.

Well, there is nothing to be proud of it. Having nukes doesn't means we are safe and sound. What worry is our people and low-quality life with no basic education, electricity, jobless, foods, and growing extremists nuts. Pakistan viewed by world is very negatives, we all care about stupid nukes, not cleaning the mess of our country we didn't do anything.

We should not celebrate top position certificate approval because of nuke guarantees...
Did I say be proud?-no, did I say safe and sound?-no. We are discussing here which Muslim army is strongest and that must be Pakistan cos they have a very destructive weapon at their disposal that no other Muslim country has at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom