What's new

Which is the best camera in range of 28000/= RS

muhammadharis92

New Recruit

Reaction score
AoA!! Which is the best camera i can buy not too much expensive...just under 28000/= i am new in this forum!! So HI to all...!!!!:yahoo: :tup:

what is ur requirement??? Point shoot camera or DSLR???

you can go for Sony cyber shot if you want point shoot camera,(10,000 INR to 20,000 INR for better one) else you can go for Nikkon or Cannon (start from 28,000 INR)

AoA!! Which is the best camera i can buy not too much expensive...just under 28000/= i am new in this forum!! So HI to all...!!!!:yahoo: :tup:

I am already using EOS 500D. It is really amazing. Otherwise you can opt for NIKON, you can get better ISO in the same range then CANON.

Note: If you don't want to take overhead of manual settings go for point and shoot camera otherwise DSLR would be the best option. Using DSLR in auto mode will be a waste of money.

I remember a cannon 16.2mp camera with 30x optical zoom under 30k.

I remember a cannon 16.2mp camera with 30x optical zoom under 30k.

Its a point and shoot camera. Remember: High pixel won't work alone, after 10 MP, pixel rate hardly matters. Then camera sensors comes into play.
Generally, companies grab attentions of customers by MP, Optical zoom etc. But the reality is they don't have capable sensors and processors to process that heavy image and to provide natural colors.
DSLR cam's has a strong sensors and digic high speed processors(Cannon). One more thing, Cannon offers you a two days training by experts at free of cost. It will teach you a lot more.

its sensor (different then cmos) was also good but I dont remember the exact details. I would prefer point and shoot since in most cases we dont have time to adjust the settings unless we have a professional work.

its sensor (different then cmos) was also good but I dont remember the exact details. I would prefer point and shoot since in most cases we dont have time to adjust the settings unless we have a professional work.

Exactly, thats why I mentioned it in 1st post, just get a new-one and enjoy with keeping some beautiful memories.
Regards

You can get a Nikon D60 for that amount in Karachi, its a good camera (DSLR), semi pro and it has good specs.

You can get the bundle with the 35-55mm lens included but of course you will require a better lens and that will cost money on top.

You can get a Nikon D60 for that amount in Karachi, its a good camera (DSLR), semi pro and it has good specs.

You can get the bundle with the 35-55mm lens included but of course you will require a better lens and that will cost money on top.

Nikon is offering you 35-110mm(not sure but sure they are offering better than cannon) lens kit with that but 2 days training for a new one has its worth too. Nikon is not offering any training.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom