What's new

Which Defence Magazines You Buy ?

Which Defence Magazines You Buy ?

• Total voters
Guys C4 Defence January 2015 issue is for free...

http://www.c4defence.com/magazines/tr-22/files/assets/common/downloads/publication.pdf

c4.JPG

When i graduate from school i will buy c4 because it is really cheap. I havent buy a magazine yeet.

As i see S&H magazine decreased paper & publishing quality at last 2 issues... I can see back page while reading so it decreases reading & picture quality... Also they decreased number of pages... From 140s down to 90s... Nearly 50 pages... Nearly half of the issue is Armed Forces Commander's interview... I can say nearly there is no news about current & future projects in this interview...

@cabatli_53 @Combat-Master and all... Where was that Turkish members tag list ?... Can someone tag members?

Guys i found that S&H IDEF'15 Dailys are for free... pdf links are at the bottom of the pages...

MÖNCH TURKİYE

MÖNCH TURKİYE

MÖNCH TURKİYE

Here past IDEF Dailys... Most of them includes pdf... If you dig the website you will find more pdfs... It seems they are working on their website...

MÖNCH TURKİYE

@cabatli_53 @Combat-Master and all... Where was that Turkish members tag list ?... Can someone tag members?

Guys i found that S&H IDEF'15 Dailys are for free... pdf links are at the bottom of the pages...

MÖNCH TURKİYE

MÖNCH TURKİYE

MÖNCH TURKİYE

Here past IDEF Dailys... Most of them includes pdf... If you dig the website you will find more pdfs... It seems they are working on their website...

MÖNCH TURKİYE

Good, TUYAP pays them to make it, so should be free :D

Are they creating a online store ? Would be so much better for those that travel a lot and live away from home.

Back
Top Bottom