What's new

Which Defence Magazines You Buy ?

Which Defence Magazines You Buy ?

• Total voters

xxxKULxxx

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Yes, question is clear... I made a chat S&H's facebook official and i asked him if they started to sell their magazine more after our defence industry's big improvements and he said yes... So this poll is about that...

BTW if there are more magazines pls inform... I'm sure @cabatli_53 knows if there are anymore... I added Turkish magazines only, if you want we can add others too...

wher can you buy it?

You can find it @ D&R or some other shops which sell magazines, books, newspapers etc... But i advice you to subscribe... When you subscribe it is cheaper also it comes to the address you want... Also S&H has a campaign... If you subscribe for 1 year TSK book is for 50 TL... That book's normal price is 95 TL...

MSI has 12 issue in 1 year and it's 120 TL... If you buy them directly from D&R(for example) it costs 15x12=180 TL... If you want you can subscribe for 6 issues which is 60 TL...

S&H has 6 issues in 1 year and subscription costs 75 TL... If you buy them directly from D&R it cocts 6x15=90 TL...

You can find it @ D&R or some other shops which sell magazines, books, newspapers etc... But i advice you to subscribe... When you subscribe it is cheaper also it comes to the address you want... Also S&H has a campaign... If you subscribe for 1 year TSK book is for 50 TL... That book's normal price is 95 TL...

MSI has 12 issue in 1 year and it's 120 TL... If you buy them directly from D&R(for example) it costs 15x12=180 TL... If you want you can subscribe for 6 issues which is 60 TL...

S&H has 6 issues in 1 year and subscription costs 75 TL... If you buy them directly from D&R it cocts 6x15=90 TL...
How can i obtain the TSK book?I don't see an option on their subscription form.And do they send it to your adress?

the problem is we are not in Turkey so wher can we buy it?

I think you can subscribe...

You can ask...

Here their website...

MSI...

MSI Dergisi: Türk Savunma ve Havacılık Sanayisinin Güncel Referans Bilgi Kaynağı ve Yenilik Habercisi

MSI Facebook... You can ask from here too...

MSI Dergisi - Ankara, Turkey - Aerospace/Defense | Facebook

S&H...

Monch Yayıncılık - Ana Sayfa

S&H Facebook...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Savunma-ve-Havacılık-Dergisi/347536581952828?fref=ts

How can i obtain the TSK book?I don't see an option on their subscription form.And do they send it to your adress?

It's easy... While you are making payment to a bank tell bank employee to note it... Tell him/her to 75 is for subscription and 50 is for book...

For example i sent money with PTT... Like this... And i noted it subscription form too... Like "I payed 75 TL +50 TL... 50 TL is for TSK book"

dp.jpg

Last edited:
I think you can subscribe...

You can ask...

Here their website...

MSI...

MSI Dergisi: Türk Savunma ve Havacılık Sanayisinin Güncel Referans Bilgi Kaynağı ve Yenilik Habercisi

MSI Facebook... You can ask from here too...

MSI Dergisi - Ankara, Turkey - Aerospace/Defense | Facebook

S&H...

Monch Yayıncılık - Ana Sayfa

S&H Facebook...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Savunma-ve-Havacılık-Dergisi/347536581952828?fref=ts

It's easy... While you are making payment to a bank tell bank employee to note it... Tell him/her to 75 is for subscription and 50 is for book...

For example i sent money with PTT... Like this... And i noted it subscription form too... Like "I payed 75 TL +50 TL... 50 TL is for TSK book"

View attachment 138297
Thanks a lot,i was going to pay with PTT too :D,good to know.Btw is the book good?I am especially interested in the Special Forces and Air Force parts...

Thanks a lot,i was going to pay with PTT too :D,good to know.Btw is the book good?I am especially interested in the Special Forces and Air Force parts...

Yes, it's a high quality book... And a very good as an archive... It will be so good for comparing 2013 book with future 2023 TSK book... :D

BTW about book keep my this post in mind...

Guys i bought that Turkish Armed Forces book but i see that book doesn't give inventory infos... Most detailed part is Land Forces part and it gives systems' names but doesn't show how many units they are...

For example...

Tank Sınıfının Ana Malzeme ve Silah Sistemleri
M48 A5 T1/T2 serisi Tanklar
M60 A3/T serisi Tanklar
Leopard 1A3/T serisi Tanklar
Leopard 2 A4 serisi Tanklar

Like this...

If you wanna ask something i can answer... But as i said... Most detailed part is Land Forces... And i showed how it is...

For example if you wanna ask our artillery systems i can write here...

@xxxKULxxx Thanks for the thread ;)
Are any of them in english language?
Are they available online?

C4 DEFENCE & DEFENCE TURKEY are online...

Here C4 DEFENCE's issues...

Turkish...

Dergiler

English...

Magazines

Here a few free issues of C4 DEFENCE... First 4 Turkish issues are for free...

C4Defence Sayı1 TR

C4Defence Sayı 2 TR

C4Defence Sayı 3 TR

C4Defence Sayı 4 TR

4 English issues of C4 DEFENCE...

C4Defence Issue 1 ENG

C4Defence Issue 2 ENG

C4Defence Issue 3 ENG

C4Defence Issue 4 ENG

Here DEFENCE TURKEY issues but there is no free issue of DEFENCE TURKEY...

Defence Turkey

S&H, MSI are in Turkish... C4 DEFENCE is both english & Turkish... DEFENCE TURKEY is only in english...

BTW S&H's TSK book is both in Turkish & English... They seperated book's pages into 2 columns... One column Turkish other column english...

Last edited:
@Sinan

Dude you should look at preview page 2&3... :partay:

Manufacturing is the key word here... it is like assembly..+ finishing works... The most important part is the metallurgy.

When they produce compressor blisks from A to Z, what i mean is founding... then we are talking business.

Back
Top Bottom