• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yankee-stani

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
We all know the Turks are known to dislike the Greeks but which country you dislike the most Turks.

Reactions: @@@
Too bad question is only to the turks. I won't be surprised if china is voted for after greece.

We have experienced many traumatic tragedies in our recent history, such as the Khojaly massacre, the Bosnia genocide, the ethnic cleansing attempt in Cyprus, the protection of PKK terror organization leaders by a neighboring state, and the systematic Turkish assimilation and pressure in Bulgaria etc...

The Turks are not a barbaric nation looking at everyone with hatred. We are actually extremely patient people. But our bad side, we're always closing the accumulated account at once.

If you ask me, I don't have a country that I hate categorically. This is the case for the Turkish people in general. However, we can say that there is a collective perception (ie, South Cyprus of Rums, Israel) against un-legitimate states. Nevertheless, I cannot deny that there is an increased anti-USism with the mainstream media.

garbage flame thread meant to demonize and sideline our Turk brothers and sisters.

@waz @The Eagle @Slav Defence
please delete this waste of cyberspace thread!

I am not creating rifts with the Turks here I am not Anti-Turk all I am asking which country they dislike so I can understand the Turkish perspective on geo-politics not to flame

We have experienced many traumatic tragedies in our recent history, such as the Khojaly massacre, the Bosnia genocide, the ethnic cleansing attempt in Cyprus, the protection of PKK terror organization leaders by a neighboring state, and the systematic Turkish assimilation and pressure in Bulgaria etc...

The Turks are not a barbaric nation looking at everyone with hatred. We are actually extremely patient people. But our bad side, we're always closing the accumulated account at once.

If you ask me, I don't have a country that I hate categorically. This is the case for the Turkish people in general. However, we can say that there is a collective perception (ie, South Cyprus of Rums, Israel) against legally un-legitimate states. Nevertheless, I cannot deny that there is an increased anti-USism with the mainstream media.

Well thats why I made this thread so I can better understand what the Turks think

Why is Albania on this list?

Some Turks blame the Albanians for loss of Selanik in Greece to the Greeks and their double dealing during the Balkan Wars of the 1900s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom