What's new

Which country/region has the most beautiful girls in the world?

Cast your vote

• Total voters
Bangladesh ( only hijabis )

maxresdefault.jpg

16122772_437805773276297_760422357733998592_n.jpg

10375919_500647243406517_5034387346899636865_n.jpg

15390683_805222309615674_4904723856765622122_n.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Got any other Questions Hindu? or is that all the FAP material you need?

If you want anymore just ask, I have a lot more
I am not a dot head hindu u egyptian. don't generalize. Muslim women in India are quite good looking don't club them with the hindus. its insulting to us.

I am not a dot head hindu u egyptian. don't generalize. Muslim women in India are quite good looking don't club them with the hindus. its insulting to us.

Good, I have yet to see any of these Muslim Indian women. Where are they exactly?

Good, I have yet to see any of these Muslim Indian women. Where are they exactly?
we don't allow them to mix with hindus so one won't see much of them. they would mostly have burkha, hijab on them. they aren't celebrities either they don't expose themselves in front of hindu men. They are good looking and not dot heads unlike hindoos

we don't allow them to mix with hindus so one won't see much of them. they would mostly have burkha, hijab on them. they aren't celebrities either they don't expose themselves in front of hindu men. They are good looking and not dot heads unlike hindoos

Man, get a grip. LOL

Man, get a grip. LOL
but hindu guys are continuously lusting after our hijabi muslim girls even though we don't even look at their bindi hindu women. how can we control our anger in such a situation?

but hindu guys are continuously lusting after our hijabi muslim girls even though we don't even look at their bindi hindu women. how can we control our anger in such a situation?

I come from where you come from, and frankly, I find your comments more amusing than realistic. Stop creating divides where there are none; all for the entertainment of a bunch of petty peasants on the internet. In any case, let's not go all out pakistani now, yes?

I come from where you come from, and frankly, I find your comments more amusing than realistic. Stop creating divides where there are none; all for the entertainment of a bunch of petty peasants on the internet. In any case, let's not go all out pakistani now, yes?

HAH funny a Hindu calling other peasants when they have a caste system. Please screw off if you don't want to be around us "peasants"

Back
Top Bottom