What's new

Which country/region has the most beautiful girls in the world?

Cast your vote

• Total voters
India is such a vast country that you can say that this is how an indian girl looks alike. Their look and appearance differ from region to region. I said this in the bigining of the my posting. So like what you say about chinese girls or french girls or german girls, you can not say same about Indian or pakistni girls. They differ a lot in appearance in different region. That is what I wanted to convey and high light

Some were fine looking, others not to much.

Actually fine looking girls were not intentionally choosen.

India is such a vast country that you can say that this is how an indian girl looks alike. Their look and appearance differ from region to region. I said this in the bigining of the my posting. So like what you say about chinese girls or french girls or german girls, you can not say same about Indian or pakistni girls. They differ a lot in appearance in different region. That is what I wanted to convey and high light

But do you have to choose the butt uglies of each region?

Its so IRRITATING to see these indian hindu women representing the subcontinent women. akkh thoo. they are everywhere, polluting the image of Muslim women. These are Bihari and Bengali MUSLIM WOMEN

Bihari Muslim women

MUSLIM_WOMEN_VOTE__1837212g.jpg

images

pakistani_girls_138.jpg

Bengali Muslim women

muslim-women-shopping-in-bangladeshi.jpg

Bangladeshi_Women_at_Jabal_al-Noor,_Makkah_on_4_April_2015.JPG

Tarana-Halim7-765x510.jpg

My mom's a Bihari and she doesn't even look close to those hindu indian women posted by that indian troll

Its so IRRITATING to see these indian hindu women representing the subcontinent women. akkh thoo. they are everywhere, polluting the image of Muslim women. These are Bihari and Bengali MUSLIM WOMEN

Bihari Muslim women

MUSLIM_WOMEN_VOTE__1837212g.jpg

images

pakistani_girls_138.jpg

Bengali Muslim women

muslim-women-shopping-in-bangladeshi.jpg

Bangladeshi_Women_at_Jabal_al-Noor,_Makkah_on_4_April_2015.JPG

Tarana-Halim7-765x510.jpg

My mom's a Bihari and she doesn't even look close to those hindu indian women posted by that indian troll

Bro no offense, but what's with the fresh wave of ugly bombing?

Do you want me delete the photos?

Yes please. If you want, I can point you to some threads which have some real beauties.

Bro no offense, but what's with the fresh wave of ugly bombing?

Yes please. If you want, I can point you to some threads which have some real beauties.

Ok i will delete. Since the defination of beauty has remained as highly make uped women in short cloth, people will not be able to appreciate what I have posted. I am deleting.

Ok i will delete. Since the defination of beauty has remained as highly make uped women in short cloth, people will not be able to appreciate what I have posted. I am deleting.

You did not say where you are from? I am Bihari. Aur aapko Hindi nahin aati?

You did not say where you are from? I am Bihari. Aur aapko Hindi nahin aati?

I am a gujarati and I know hindi very well. When I talk tosome people in hindi, they say that I am a upite or Bihari because of my fluent Hindi. I never knew that I speak very good hindi untill some people draw my attention.

I am a gujarati and I know hindi very well. When I talk tosome people in hindi, they say that I am a upite or Bihari because of my fluent Hindi. I never knew that I speak very good hindi untill some people draw my attention.

Kem ccho gujju bhai. Maja ma? Jara Gujarati ne Kacchi fatakriyon na photao muko ni ayyan? Su kaari kaluti vandra jeviyon ni photao lagavoch.

Biharwa se ho kaa? now listen Bihari Muslim women look nowhere close to what that mulubja has posted. They look nothing like Bihari hindu women.

Yes I know bro. They are my women. I am very protective about them. The ones up north are very fair and very classical Indian features. And down south we have some gorgeous Sambalpuri tribal women. Darker. But mind numbing bodies. Then of course we have a sea of some very hot Bongs as well.

Back
Top Bottom