What's new

Which country is more powerful Italy or Turkey?

Waiting for Markus and all the other trolls to see this thread like...

0hQyd5L.gif

Military, Turkey, hands down.

But in all other aspects, Italy by far.
Culturally, economically, Italy is superpower in terms of soft power, Turkey never has soft power except some muslim countries, technologically, in terms of sports, fashion, brands, thinkers, arts....

Still, war is nothing without good economy, Italy have 40% less population but 250% bigger economy.

Culturally, economically, Italy is superpower in terms of soft power, Turkey never has soft power except some muslim countries, technologically, in terms of sports, fashion, brands, thinkers, arts....

Still, war is nothing without good economy, Italy have 40% less population but 250% bigger economy.
A friend of me went to Serbia for holiday, he said ''they dont like us but they watch Turkish serials the whole day'' :lol:

A friend of me went to Serbia for holiday, he said ''they dont like us but they watch Turkish serials the whole day'' :lol:

Cant deny that my friend. :lol:
But only women older then 60. Almost all of them watching that. Last decade it was Mexican dramas, now Turkish, but in last six months, Spanish TV dramas making comeback.

@xenon54

I was in Istanbul back in 2012, and nothing but good memories come from it. Maybe it is not relevant, becouse Istanbul is richest and most devoloped city in Turkey but never mind. No one hate Turks here. Believe me.
Well i have Serbian friends here, ofcourse they dont hate me and i dont hate them or Serbians in general even though we might have different opinions from time to time.
I just wrote what that friend told me.

Which country would you say is more powerful militarily, Italy or Turkey?

According to the global fire power website Turkey is ranked 8th and Italy is ranked 11th.
http://www.globalfirepower.com/coun...country1=italy&country2=turkey&Submit=COMPARE

Interesting thing to note here is the land mass, Turkey is more than twice larger than Italy.

No question about it, it's Turkey.

Turkey is an emerging power and future superpower. A high standard of living and quality of life for it's citizens comparable to Western/European nations. A leader and indigenous producer of high tech sciences, technologies and high-tech advanced weapons systems. Not to mention a huge growing successful economy.

Unfortunately, Italy is a struggling nation in all aspects and is at the same time being swampped by hordes of African migrants who are going to drag Italy down even further. It's sad to see a once powerful and successful country declining like Italy.

That's all going to be wasted because Italy is being invaded by 100,000s of low IQ African migrants. The future of Italy is not looking bright. Although I am not Italian, I feel a sense of foreboding for the Italian people.

Italy has a better Air force and better economy.....

But you have to take into account that we can produce much more for example €1.000.000 compared to italians.

That's an advantage

Which country would you say is more powerful militarily, Italy or Turkey?

According to the global fire power website Turkey is ranked 8th and Italy is ranked 11th.
http://www.globalfirepower.com/coun...country1=italy&country2=turkey&Submit=COMPARE

Interesting thing to note here is the land mass, Turkey is more than twice larger than Italy.

it is a silly thread ... most of Europe is united and will stay that way. European military spending reflects that

Turkey or any other country could not attack Italy without serious consequences

i have a good idea. which city is more beatiful
İstanbul vs Roma
View attachment 420054
View attachment 420055

Whats your opinions :help:

I have not been to Istanbul. Rome is cool.

Not economically.

Turkey has an undervalued currency. When you look at GDP in PPP, then the two countries are almost equal. This is a more accurate reflection of living standards. Also Turkey's economy is growing at 4-5% a year and Italy is struggling at 1%.

In 10-15 years Turkey will have leave left Italy far far behind economically. Italy is the first "rich" country that will slip out and become "middle-income". It's political system and utter corruption has sealed it's fate.

Back
Top Bottom