What's new

Whether India invites me or not, I will visit India. Nawaz Sharif

He was born in India. So.....

18-Welcome-Home-Garfield-Balloon.jpg

:tup:

He was born in Lahore, Punjab.

Its good to criticize wrong policies but going on rating senselessly without any logic shows the frustration of the PTIans. It won't do you guys any good. Mian Sahab was talking in jest when he said he will visit India without Invitation. Learn to spot it. It brings spice to otherwise dull life. He is showing good signs. Pakistan needs a good neighbourhood to come out of this mess. And he has taken the first steps. Also the fact that MMS replied within few hours should show you how serious we are as well.

It seem some of indian posters here are more sensible than some of our emotional fellows of PTIians

I agree with other posters here that Pakistanis were expecting too much from PTI. Give democracy some time guys. It used to be PMLN Vs PPP before this. The political scene is changing in your country and you need to give it time to mature , don't expect miracles in first transition.

Nawaz Shareef will first run away to Saudi Arabia to get money because Pakistani economy is in urgent need of money and only from Saudi Arabia he can get money really fast @Leader @Aeronaut @WebMaster and others

Last edited by a moderator:
His dad was born in Amritsar district. Not him. My bad! :ashamed:

lol, it's fine. People often get that confused. I was born in 1949, so it's only natural to think that he was born in India, during the exodus.

lol, it's fine. People often get that confused. I was born in 1949, so it's only natural to think that he was born in India, during the exodus.

You were born in 1949 or he was :undecided:

Good ties with India are in best of Pakistan's interest. I expect a lot from Mian Sahab with regards to Indo-Pak relation.

You were born in 1949 or he was :undecided:

lol, I meant "he", my mistake. I'd be in my 60s if I was, lol.

Good ties with India are in best of Pakistan's interest. I expect a lot from Mian Sahab with regards to Indo-Pak relation.

So does the rest of Pakistan, even those who support other parties. Having good relations with India will help Pakistan's economy, and will help avoid any future conflict, as it would harm both nations in the long run. I think Nawaz Sharif knows this, and is hoping to put the military under the civilian government's thumb by going the route of massive trade and business with India (expected to reach $50 billion USD, if experts are right in their expectations of him).

but NS is moving too fast. Last experience shows every such enthusiasm ended in disaster. Go slow and steady and do one thing at a time.
And be less emo, difficult for punjabi, but he should mean only business.

So does the rest of Pakistan, even those who support other parties. Having good relations with India will help Pakistan's economy, and will help avoid any future conflict, as it would harm both nations in the long run. I think Nawaz Sharif knows this, and is hoping to put the military under the civilian government's thumb by going the route of massive trade and business with India (expected to reach $50 billion USD, if experts are right in their expectations of him).

Excellent observation. Friendly ties with India are imperative to establish civilian supremacy in Pakistan.

but NS is moving too fast. Last experience shows every such enthusiasm ended in disaster. Go slow and steady and do one thing at a time.
And be less emo, difficult for punjabi, but he should mean only business.

Well, that I suppose Mian Sahab understands better than you or I.

May the treachery of 2 terms not continue to flourish

We have problems at home. To hell with "permission or not" to visit a country that isn't even an ally

The treachery has me upset, I can't hide it or wish it away.

You have got to be fcking shitting me

Back
Top Bottom