What's new

where to buy guns in lahore

2) Hassan park Ghorey Shah Road, near sabah juice center (Dealer Rizwan butt)
3) Baghban Pura Lahore, near masjid (Dealer Sadik Qureshi)
4)Jamia Masjid Samanzar Colony Link Band Road Badami Bagh (Dealer Gulam mustafa baig)

Too easy to buy a one without license.
But just buy, only if you get license, mark my words.

Wont hint more, but within a few years, if you have a weapon illegally, then...........

Anyways, there are a couple of shops I saw some 5-6 years ago in Anarkali side.
If not, then ask someone you know owning a gun. But being a girl, I recommend not to buy a gun, but a high heel ;)
:rofl:

^^^
Please everyone listen to her and buy high heels and maybe some lipstick and snow poweder etc.

Take a break from being a "martial race". :rofl:

One) I am not a her!
Two) I was talking about self defence!

See what color of lipstick has been given to Alla hoo by webbie. :lol:

Don't get me wrong but I have seen lots of these movies about wedding shootings. I like the idea but these people are a danger. I have seen many of these USA training video's. Nice. But in real combat there is more needed then these video's. Do you know that in real combat only a few percent of shooters actually aim? And even in training you will be amazed how many of the gunmen can aim good. I have seen many filled with adrenaline trying to do it. I did because I am training people to shoot. One has to be good with body and weapon. One has to think beyond the visible. To tell you the truth. A few years ago... I never used a sniper. We did a competition with some of the guys shooting for decades. Without any training, help I managed 5 out of 5 in bullseye on 100 meter. I love the shooting. But I really hate people shooting humans or animals for fun or stupid political reason.

You should look into joining army , or also look into Gun Shooting club , sports sniper shooting club see if one exists in yoru local city or you can start one
get 100,000 people registered for olympics :P

Back
Top Bottom